Brookes School        English Nanny Agency

Thread: Does the HP Pavillion use the same power adapter & battery as a few years ago?

Does the HP Pavillion use the same power adapter & battery as a few years ago?

I am looking at replacing my HP Pavillion that I got a few years ago. The USB slots & audio jack seem to be giving me some issues, and I know that it's better to just buy a new system have a spare then to do "open heart" surgery with a new board (did that with an ASUS!). I have hated with a passion the fact that the battery & power adapter of every system I get become obsolete with a new system , so i think the way to go is to stay in family and buy a system where everything is the same (hopefully).

Of course, I will still need Ulmart to put this HP up for sale.

HP lost their way after the Compaq acquisition ......they have now sold of their flagging PC business much later than the wiser IBM ......Lenovo.....
    I always get a good result from , even though they still mention the great old HP brand http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/all-in...-criteria.html
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Colluding with Russians since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    i think the way to go is to stay in family and buy a system where everything is the same (hopefully).
    Of course no, as if you buy the new laptop, they have to sell you spare battery and spare charger(s) for home/office/dacha/car. Making even more margin (both % and absolute).
    KAPITALIZOM!
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents