littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Astrologer / Astrologue / Астролог

Astrologer / Astrologue / Астролог

Hello
    My name is Alex. I'm professional astrologer. I do astrology consultations. Taro card reading, Runes reading. Cosmos energy Healing.

Character Analysis: aeneral interpretation of the client's Birth Chart, including an analysis of the major life themes, challenges and potentials revealed in the unatal chart.

Vocational: an analysis of specific career and/or vocational potential shown in the Birth Chart.

Personal Relationships: an analysis of relationship issues revealed in the client's Birth Chart, and of the themes emerging from chart comparison.

Children’s Charts: general interpretation of the major themes and potentials indicated in the Birth Charts of children.

Karma Astrology: for clients wishing to use astrology for spiritual understanding and self development.

Electional Astrology: for clients who wish to select the best day and time for events, such as marriage, inaugurations, document signing, etc.
    Reasonable Prices.

Distance and in person. Moscow.

Languages: Eng.Parles Français. Rus. Говорю по-русски

E-mail: astrologalex@gmail.com
    phone : 89160658864
    No website yet. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSonne View Post
    My name is Alex. I'm professional astrologer. I do astrology consultations. Taro card reading, Runes reading. Cosmos energy Healing.

Personal Relationships: an analysis of relationship issues revealed in the client's Birth Chart, and of the themes emerging from chart comparison.
    Hi,
    does astrology believe that personal relationships can be predicted just from the birth chart?

Quote Originally Posted by quincy View Post
    Hi,
    does astrology believe that personal relationships can be predicted just from the birth chart?
    if you believe you do not need any proof. if you don/t all the proof will not make you believe.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (24-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    if you believe you do not need any proof. if you don/t all the proof will not make you believe.
    People who refuse to believe in God will believe in anything.

(I would have kept quiet on this, but you guys had to start something...)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (24-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    People who refuse to believe in God will believe in anything.
    Would?
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Would?
    Will. (модальный глагол будущего)
    We can also say that they will it. (will= Глагол, "волевать", направить свою волю)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (24-06-2017)

With all my respect to everyone, I'm here not to discuss some beliefs, I'm here to help. If some of you don't know anything about astrology, use google for your own sake. Astrology is a Science! With much deeper history then eny religion on Earth! So please, show some respect.

Astrology is a Science! With much deeper history then eny religion on Earth!
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology_and_science

Astrology consists of a number of belief systems that hold that there is a relationship between astronomical phenomena and events or descriptions of personality in the human world. Astrology has been rejected by the scientific community as having no explanatory power for describing the universe. Scientific testing of astrology has been conducted, and no evidence has been found to support the premises or purported effects outlined in astrological traditions.[1]Template:Rp24

Where astrology has made falsifiable predictions, it has been falsified.[1]:424 The most famous test was headed by Shawn Carlson and included a committee of scientists and a committee of astrologers. It led to the conclusion that natal astrology performed no better than chance. Astrologer and psychologist Michel Gauquelin claimed to have found statistical support for "the Mars effect" in the birth dates of athletes, but it could not be replicated in further studies. The organisers of later studies claimed that Gauquelin had tried to influence their inclusion criteria for the study by suggesting specific individuals be removed. It has also been suggested, by Geoffrey Dean, that the reporting of birth times by parents (before the 1950s) may have caused the apparent effect.

Astrology has not demonstrated its effectiveness in controlled studies and has no known scientific validity,[1][2]:85 and as such, is regarded as pseudoscience.[3][4]:1350 There is no proposed mechanism of action by which the positions and motions of stars and planets could affect people and events on Earth in the way astrologers say they do that does not contradict well-understood, basic aspects of biology and physics.[5]:249[6]

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

xp@ (26-06-2017)

With all my respect to everyone, I'm here not to discuss some beliefs, I'm here to help. If some of you don't know anything about astrology, use google for your own sake. Astrology is a Science! With much deeper history then eny religion on Earth! So please, show some respect.
    Why don't you have a little respect for yourself and everyone else here by admitting that you're here only to help yourself - to other people's money?

The main thing that Google shows about astrology as a purported science is that it has been debunked to the nth degree. That's not to say that it can't be somewhat entertaining.

Astrology and Horoscopes Debunked: http://www.relativelyinteresting.com...opes-debunked/

Comprehensive study of ‘time twins’ debunks astrology: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-105449-9384r/

Debunking Astrology – The Planets Just Aren’t That Into You: http://ascienceenthusiast.com/the-pl...much-into-you/

PS - Watch out for the Klingons circling Uranus!