littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: CIAN.RU

CIAN.RU

Hi all,

I will be moving to Moscow in a few months so I'm currently looking at the residential market. I found a few good options on CIAN.RU. Has anyone used this site before? Are most of the listings true and accurate or should I be concerned with bait and switchers? Any other related feedback with be very helpful.

Best,

R.

Quote Originally Posted by RRY View Post
    Hi all,

I will be moving to Moscow in a few months so I'm currently looking at the residential market. I found a few good options on CIAN.RU. Has anyone used this site before? Are most of the listings true and accurate or should I be concerned with bait and switchers? Any other related feedback with be very helpful.

Best,

R.
    So I note that you joined in 2008 ,what's happened ?
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by vossy7 View Post
    So I note that you joined in 2008 ,what's happened ?
    I forgot my old password so I created this account to see how everybody was doing whenever nostalgia came calling.

Cian.ru looks rather accurate in general, but you may find cheaper options between familiar persons, colleagues, business partners etc.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

natlee (20-05-2017), RRY (20-05-2017)

Hi all,

Best,

R.
    http://www.kdo.ru

gives you the place per room, district and price. Sorted from 1 to 5 or more rooms. which district in Moscow would you like to live? and other useful information.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (20-05-2017), RRY (20-05-2017)

Following sites also have very nice apartments at decent rates.

http://www.gdeetotdom.ru/

https://thelocals.ru/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DiscoverLearn For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (20-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    http://www.kdo.ru

gives you the place per room, district and price. Sorted from 1 to 5 or more rooms. which district in Moscow would you like to live? and other useful information.
    Hi Benedikt,

I would prefer a three bedroom apartment in Kropotnikskaya, Kitai Gorod, or Chistiye Prudi.

Best,

R.

Hi Benedikt,

I would prefer a three bedroom apartment in Kropotnikskaya, Kitai Gorod, or Chistiye Prudi.

Best,

R.
    i got you the one for Chisty Prudy. there is at the beginning lots to fill in.
    to buy or rent, how many rooms, Moscow or MO, or out of town or even further. if all the variations are not clicked on or filled in, there will be no result.which metro station, how long to get there, walking distance or public transport. and of course, how much are you prepared to spend. suppose if your command of Russian language is rusty or leaves to be desired, maybe a friend will help....
    http://www.kdo.ru/moskva/arenda-trex...200&m1=10&mt=0
    note, also what you want is center and premium plus!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

RRY (20-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    i got you the one for Chisty Prudy. there is at the beginning lots to fill in.
    to buy or rent, how many rooms, Moscow or MO, or out of town or even further. if all the variations are not clicked on or filled in, there will be no result.which metro station, how long to get there, walking distance or public transport. and of course, how much are you prepared to spend. suppose if your command of Russian language is rusty or leaves to be desired, maybe a friend will help....
    http://www.kdo.ru/moskva/arenda-trex...200&m1=10&mt=0
    note, also what you want is center and premium plus!
    Thanks Benedikt!

I was born in Moscow while it was still the Soviet Union so my Russian is fluent but I definitely have an accent. Pronunciation is good but my vocabulary needs some work. Should be good enough to find a place though. I'm just happy that CIAN.RU checked out.

Best,

R.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RRY For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (01-06-2017)

Not all postings on Cian.ru are not actual but it is a good source. All you need is patience if not increase the budget.