co-atmosphere.ru        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 438387888990919293
Results 1,381 to 1,384 of 1384

Thread: President Trump

I would also like to point out that this article that appears in the Washington Post, owned by Jeff Bezos, the owner of Amazon, the company that has a contract with the CIA to store their data and who also paid the Washington Post millions of dollars to write articles that favor the CIA.

This whole article tries to down play what Strzok did and make his firing seem unjust. There is no justice in the American justice system.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I would also like to point out that this article that appears in the Washington Post, owned by Jeff Bezos, the owner of Amazon, the company that has a contract with the CIA to store their data and who also paid the Washington Post millions of dollars to write articles that favor the CIA.

This whole article tries to down play what Strzok did and make his firing seem unjust. There is no justice in the American justice system.
    Trump the swamp drainer, I bet these agent didn't expect this to happen, there will be others worrying about their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Trump the swamp drainer, I bet these agent didn't expect this to happen, there will be others worrying about their jobs.

No Trump ain't really draining the swamp. He just dug down deep and picked out the real bad swamp things. Bolton is one of them a real war monger.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    No Trump ain't really draining the swamp. He just dug down deep and picked out the real bad swamp things. Bolton is one of them a real war monger.
    Bolton, appointed by Trump, is very likely to set the Middle East ablaze as he ramps up the rhetoric and military posturing against Iran..............

No doubt we shall see increased anti-Iran activity by US of A Forces and politicians ahead of the mid-term November 2018 elections and the release of the Mueller findings into Trump campaign collusion with the RF.
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (15-08-2018)