English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 418185868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1490

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Very well, Tolko; I see you’re pegging your hope on your and The Resistance’s best-case scenario, from your POV, but I think Occam’s Razor is going to catch up to y’all because Collusion is definitely the LEAST simple solution to all these scenarios you and the MSM/Fake News are all are presenting.

If this meeting occurred TWO years ago and it’s the smoking gun you and Don Lemon are making it out to be, with all those moles Meuller and the Deep State have, why hasn’t this come out sooner? Hell, they had tapped Trump’s wires before all this went down!!

Who paid for that Dossier on which the FISA warrants were based? C’mon; who!?

Now..... what’s your most likely, best case, and worst-case scenarios for why She paid for it?

From you and The Resistance’s POV, it’s:
    Best-case: She and her campaign had no idea Fusion was using those funds for campaign opponent research obtained from the Russian Intelligence agencies.
    Worst-case: She actually personally ordered the oppo research to be purchased from the Russian intelligence agencies
    Most-Likely: her fingerprints cannot be found on the checks made out to Fusion, and although she personally ordered the oppo research, thanks to the Clintions’ tricky ways of murdering and destroying evidence, She won’t be directly tied to the crime and will claim ignorance, just like with the security clearance email infractions.

Tolko, your team of misfits’ worst-case scenario probably sounds the most-likely scenario to most normal people; why is that??

Ha! Paid for the dossier you say? Who wrote the application? Could it have been Peter Strzok? Gee by golly it was Strzok, the same guy who changed the wording that got wobbly Hillary Clinton off. Gross negligence to "extremely careless". Now the word is that it is the Chinese that hacked Hillary Clinton's emails but we all know that only Russians hack anything. The CIA or FBI never ever hacked anyone and Israel is right out of the question! Well since Trump wishes he was born a Jew.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

It's only the beginning.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Ha! Tolko just ignores the truth. Maybe he's too busy. He didn't even wish the very beautiful natlee a happy birthday.
    Nein, Kurt, nein! The TruthЪ!

And stop rolling barrel onto Tolik. It's forbidden.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (08-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post

Das ist richtig! Das ist Verbotten!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (10-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post

What he's a "snowflake"? Needs a "safe space"? I think he can take it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (10-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    What he's a "snowflake"? Needs a "safe space"? I think he can take it.
    Uncle Wally, I can take whatever you can physically or virtually chuck at me, so please feel free to carry on

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (10-08-2018), Uncle Wally (09-08-2018)

wp_ss_20180613_0001 (2).jpg

I must warn you Tolko, I have been working out lately, my wife said "You can't take all those bags in yourself" I proved her wrong.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (10-08-2018), nicklcool (09-08-2018), TolkoRaz (10-08-2018)

Russia is guilty until they can prove their innocent. More sanctions put on by "the US" (read deep state) even though it is almost impossible to prove you didn't commit a crime that never happened. The guest correctly points out that while Russia has destroyed all of their chemical weapons the US has not.

So, Wally, ready for 100 rubles for 1 dollar in 3-4 months or earlier? Fights for food in supermarkets? Shortages we see in Venezuela? I toooollldddd yaaa aaaallll... Why is your great Putin helplessly watching the events unfold and is unable to help the tanking Russian economy??? Maybe he is not that awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    So, Wally, ready for 100 rubles for 1 dollar in 3-4 months or earlier? Fights for food in supermarkets? Shortages we see in Venezuela? I toooollldddd yaaa aaaallll... Why is your great Putin helplessly watching the events unfold and is unable to help the tanking Russian economy??? Maybe he is not that awesome?

Russia is not Venezuela.

Russia is not Venezuela.
    Yet...

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    Did I read that right (decided to read in Russian), will flights into and out of the USA by Aeroflot be forbidden!? And is that supposed to happen by August 22nd or in 90 days? Woah, that is a pretty big move, one that will actually hurt everyday people, kind of like the consulate closings.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Did I read that right (decided to read in Russian), will flights into and out of the USA by Aeroflot be forbidden!? And is that supposed to happen by August 22nd or in 90 days? Woah, that is a pretty big move, one that will actually hurt everyday people, kind of like the consulate closings.
    Not quite correct!

1st round of US of A imposed sanctions commence 22 August. The 1st package of sanctions bans exports of sensitive national security goods to the RF - this is mainly electronic technology.

The 2nd phase would come into force after 3 months (90 days) unless the RF provides “reliable assurances” that it won’t use chemical weapons in the future, and agrees to “on-site inspections” by the UN; among the possible restrictions included in the 2nd phase of sanctions would be ban of Aeroflot flights to the US of A.

If Aeroflot was banned from flying to the US of A, another airline would happily step in and bridge the air gap!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Not quite correct!

1st round of US of A imposed sanctions commence 22 August. The 1st package of sanctions bans exports of sensitive national security goods to the RF - this is mainly electronic technology.

The 2nd phase would come into force after 3 months (90 days) unless the RF provides “reliable assurances” that it won’t use chemical weapons in the future, and agrees to “on-site inspections” by the UN; among the possible restrictions included in the 2nd phase of sanctions would be ban of Aeroflot flights to the US of A.

If Aeroflot was banned from flying to the US of A, another airline would happily step in and bridge the air gap!

Russia could ban all US airlines from flying over Russian territory. Russia could also ban US flights to Russia directly from the US.