littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Short Weekend Trips

Short Weekend Trips

Dear folks:
    I am cordially inviting you to join Moscow Weekend Out group.
    This group is dedicated to short weekend trips (2 - 4 days) to both foreign countries and cities within Russia. Group members will share ideas and experience, open new destinations, find tripmates.
    With my Moscow Weekend Out group I would like to unite like-minded individuals and help each other find tripmates and companions.
    So if you would like to join us in our short weekend trips don't hesitate to PM me.
    Our group is rather young but its members have already made three short weekend trips: to Riga, Kiev, Astrakhan, Ryazan.
    Our further trips will be to Yaroslavl, Tbilisi, Bratislava, Riga, Kiev, Budapest.

How much are these trips worth?

Our further trips will be to Yaroslavl, Tbilisi, Bratislava, Riga, Kiev, Budapest.[/QUOTE]

if or when needed, who does the visa and visa support? Liga? ( this is no plug for them but i know thez get things done). i would like to go to Tbilisi, many years back i have worked there as the Chef at the Metechi Palace... would love to see Narikala and the market in Isani (sp?) if he is still there....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....