littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Russian family dinner with home' concert and singing the most popular russian songs

Russian family dinner with home' concert and singing the most popular russian songs

Hi! My name is Marpha.I am a professional opera singer. Since childhood I am deeply in love with music, history and travelling.I am 7th generation native Moscovite.
    I can offer you the memorable experience of spending time with local family. I'll invite you to my home, where you meet my family: my mother and my husband(both are engineers),have a traditional full multi course Russian dinner with desert and have the opportunity to discuss everything about Russians, and finally learn to sing Russian songs.
    Also I will arrange a small concert especially for you: play the piano and sing the most popular Russian songs and romances for you.
    I will drive you in my comfortable car from your hotel in Moscow to my apartment near Metro station Medvedkovo and back.
    I hope that during the time you'll spend with us we'll become real fiends.
    For more details and price PM me.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marpha For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (25-02-2017), JPS (25-02-2017), quincy (25-02-2017), tasel (26-02-2017), TolkoRaz (25-02-2017), Uncle Wally (25-02-2017), vossy7 (25-02-2017)

That's ok you don't have to pay me. I'll do it for free but just for you.