littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by jumatre View Post
    russian female? and what kind of according to silver bullet's list? and what do you moderate?
    I am the woman of Silver Bullet so I guess I am perfect

russian female? and what kind of according to silver bullet's list? and what do you moderate?
    I believe that he moderate his personal life.......Am sure - he will succeed there....
    A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire.

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle77777 View Post
    I believe that he moderate his personal life.......Am sure - he will succeed there....
    not always my friend, not always

but guess the more time goes the more i get better

you take care

Sal

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheReturn View Post
    not always my friend, not always

but guess the more time goes the more i get better

you take care

Sal
    You guess right........

Take care too,

M.........

I think that a ood moderator has a job to do of which is obvious to them, and I'm sure they have been fully informed of the obvious.

But one important job I think a good moderator is to keep this forum active, and this might be in joining with friendly conversation with members threads here, making ther own threads of interest. In fact everything and anything that keeps the forum active at all times and not going sleepy like other forums I could mention.

Both new moderators have proven that they are capable of doing this.

Now for the big time world shock, on my part Sal would make a good moderator in this one area only. He does have the capacity of keeping members going, even at the quietest times here, he is a key member who prevents this forum from getting sleepy, and he will prevent it from being inactive any time of the year.

And of course he's perfectly capable of creating arguments.Can you imagine a forum that keeps stating YES YES YES, I totally agree? Can you imagine a forum that we can't give someone someone stick now and again. I laugh my head off sometimes with sal When he implies. " I'm totally serious now, and it's a serious issue

So to sum up, sal's a useful member but not a moderator, just like me it wouldn't work. The main issue is to keep this forum as the liveliest forum in Russia for expats and English speaking Russians.

No doubt I will still recieve complaints about sal, especially about him on the teachers folder There's no doubt sal needs to be put under control at times, if you no what I mean

Just my opinion and others may well be different

Quote Originally Posted by Bels View Post
    I think that a ood moderator has a job to do of which is obvious to them, and I'm sure they have been fully informed of the obvious.

But one important job I think a good moderator is to keep this forum active, and this might be in joining with friendly conversation with members threads here, making ther own threads of interest. In fact everything and anything that keeps the forum active at all times and not going sleepy like other forums I could mention.

Both new moderators have proven that they are capable of doing this.

Now for the big time world shock, on my part Sal would make a good moderator in this one area only. He does have the capacity of keeping members going, even at the quietest times here, he is a key member who prevents this forum from getting sleepy, and he will prevent it from being inactive any time of the year.

And of course he's perfectly capable of creating arguments.Can you imagine a forum that keeps stating YES YES YES, I totally agree? Can you imagine a forum that we can't give someone someone stick now and again. I laugh my head off sometimes with sal When he implies. " I'm totally serious now, and it's a serious issue

So to sum up, sal's a useful member but not a moderator, just like me it wouldn't work. The main issue is to keep this forum as the liveliest forum in Russia for expats and English speaking Russians.

No doubt I will still recieve complaints about sal, especially about him on the teachers folder There's no doubt sal needs to be put under control at times, if you no what I mean

Just my opinion and others may well be different
    you are right when saying a mod has got the task of keeping this forum active, this is the only reason why is understandable to have Miracle

but lets be careful again: lets not turn this forum into the sort of site where mods post threads of little interest as it happens on EDITED

Miracle will do a great job as a moderator in all fields of her work. As previuosly claimed she will have the full support of her moderators backing her up as a team She will also have the support of me as her first nominater, and from many other members who nominated her and voted for her. Plus there will be other members who will support her now she is a moderator.

Now is,nt this a great democraatic forum, in reveiw of what we are watching a current election TERRIFIC

Quote Originally Posted by Bels View Post
    Miracle will do a great job as a moderator in all fields of her work. As previuosly claimed she will have the full support of her moderators backing her up as a team She will also have the support of me as her first nominater, and from many other members who nominated her and voted for her. Plus there will be other members who will support her now she is a moderator.

Now is,nt this a great democraatic forum, in reveiw of what we are watching a current election TERRIFIC
    bels, I dont like to start an additional discussion here regarding "democracy" but...
    do you mean this elections are the same that the last 2 in USA? you dont believe in a russian democracy? you dont believe that putin resp. his successor is the best alternative to russia? you believe in kasparov, zhiganov or anyone else as a serious alternative??? hmmm... you truly believe that russia should be sold out to te western imperium? you think that russians dont know what they are doing? poor, poor performance...

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheReturn View Post
    you are right when saying a mod has got the task of keeping this forum active, this is the only reason why is understandable to have Miracle

but lets be careful again: lets not turn this forum into the sort of site where mods post threads of little interest as it happens on EDITED

Kindly asking to refresh your knowledge of rules here:
    http://www.expat.ru/forum/expat-cafe...t-maurice.html
    P. #2

bels, I dont like to start an additional discussion here regarding "democracy" but...
    do you mean this elections are the same that the last 2 in USA? you dont believe in a russian democracy? you dont believe that putin resp. his successor is the best alternative to russia? you believe in kasparov, zhiganov or anyone else as a serious alternative??? hmmm... you truly believe that russia should be sold out to te western imperium? you think that russians dont know what they are doing? poor, poor performance...
    No, this site is a lot simpler. And I havn't got aclue about the Americans, I gave a long time ago. I don't want to know anymore, period. I couldn't care less what happens in USA anymore. There's too much garbage there. and what does it matter to us, absolute ZERO.

Hey! read my previous posts, I'm for Putin's successor, and I'm sure for that I don't want a lot a radical in, and I'm listening to other Russians. That's all I can know.

But I'm alittle about the forthcoming election in Britain, possible moves for Scotlands independance, the pulling out of the EU, or heavier restrictions on immigration to Britain within the EU. This may well happen and much more if the current popular opposition conservative party get in, where in many cases I do vote for. Now that's my interest. Forget USA. Candas more interesting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123