littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Nanny/maid Rosemarie recommendation for job in Moscow

Nanny/maid Rosemarie recommendation for job in Moscow

Hello,

my helper and nanny Rosemarie available from September.
    She was working for us less then two years while we were expatriated in Moscow.She was my third and last nanny in 4 years in Moscow and I was most satified with her work.
    She is wonderful, smart, honest, loyal and reliable nanny and maid.
    I have two boys of 5 and 2 and she was taking care of them since my small one was still baby.
    Rosemarie was cleaning all house, ironing and cooking for both kids, taking them to park and other activites.She was never sick always coming on time and always with a smile.
    Rosemarie was very dedicated that kids are eating healty and regulary, that they are safe and that they are dressed properly for cold Moscow climate.
    She is exeptionally clean and her ironing is perfect! Also she had many extra hours and never complained.
    One very important thing for me was that she never used mobile to chat and whatsup while she was working and she is always focused on kids and house.
    When we left Moscow in June she came with us to our new destination for 2 months to help me and now she is back and searching for new job.
    Her english is good not excelent.
    You can contact her on her mobiles +79645060358 or +79629326106 and if you have any more questions you can leave me message on the forum.

Thanks Maria

Hello Maria. Is Rosemarie still available? Thank you