littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: USD Account with Alfa-Bank

Quote Originally Posted by PacoLovesTacos View Post
    But which city has the hotter women? Guessing Moscow.

Moscow! There are just so many. I fall in "love" every 5 minutes while on the metro or walking in the center. St. Pete seems to have a different breed. In Moscow we have more brunettes (and I just love them to pieces) but in St. Pete I saw such amazing blondes! Not many but some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Women in St. Pete tend to be a little fatter than in Moscow and a little more down to earth, artist thinking, more snuggly and relaxed. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Good music scene too but just small. I was passing by a bar at about 1 o'clock in the morning and had to stop and listen. There was a great jazz jam going on. Jazz Hat or Hi Hat was the name of the bar but I was impressed and with my back ground it takes a lot to impress me if you're playing Jazz. Over all if you want a super friendly place with people who don't make a lot of money but understand artistic expression then St. Pete is your place. If you want crazy drunken sex with a multitude of women then Moscow is a better bet. Just remember, Moscow never cries. Good luck on your adventure!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (18-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Rostov-n/D, Eburg, Nsk.

I am booking my next trip as I post!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123