littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Native English Teacher Needed Part Time for Summer, m.Universitet

Native English Teacher Needed Part Time for Summer, m.Universitet

This is a temporary summer job for 3 months – June, July and August. Native English teacher is required to work with Girl aged 2,5 living in Moscow near metro Universitet at Michurinsky prospect. The girl is already familiar with the English language as she has had a native English tutor for the past year who is leaving for the summer. You will teach the girl English in an interactive manner, through games and other activities, developing the basic knowledge of the English language skills. Lessons will be held both indoors and outdoors, you will visit parks, museums and zoos together with the girl’s mother. The schedule is 2-3 days a week for 2-3 hours a day. Available days Mon-Fri preferably in the morning or early afternoon. We are looking for a native English speaking female with EFL qualifications and experience of working with children of this age group. The salary is from 50 USD per hour negotiable.

Hello,

If I understood you then you need Native english speaking person . I know english since last 20 years and teaching english as well . You may contact me -what's app or call +79160756598

Hello,

you can write me - kachy_0310@yahoo.com.

Jennifer

I have many years experience with groups of children and private students, utilizing a variety of approaches, a balance of fun and rigorous practical teaching. I have many Moscow references aand , most importantly, time. Please call: 79163007049. Thank you

Hi,

My name is Ell and I am from England. I am in Moscow until the end of August and feel I may be able to help, if this position is still open.

I have a TEFL qualification in teaching english and I speak with a clear british accent. I am used to teaching young children and have au-paired in the past. I am a recent languages graduate so understand how difficult learning languages are and believe that for something to be learned well, classes must be enjoyable. I am used to creating interactive and fun ways for children to learn english and I have worked with a children as young as 2 both in the UK and abroad. Please feel free to contact me if you still require a native english tutor.

-Ell

Hello,

Do you need an online teacher?