littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Russian language teacher needed for an expat in Moscow

Russian language teacher needed for an expat in Moscow

We are looking for an experienced Russian language tutor to work with an expat businessman working in Moscow. You will teach him conversational Russian from zero level. Lessons should be active and highly efficient. Schedule is 5 days a week Mon-Fri 7.00-8.30 in the mornings. You will teach the client on his way from his apartment (Moscow-City) to his office located at Yugo-Zapadnaya. The student is originally from Portugal, so itís essential that you speak English to communicate with him. Requirements: over two yearsí experience in teaching Russian to expats, teaching materials and methodics, recommendations. Interviews this week. Start on the 10th of May. Please reply to PM and indicate your salary expectations for this job.

I'm a qualified teacher of Russian with more than 15 years teaching experience working mostly with adult students. To reach the most effectiveness of teaching time I use communicative method and functional approach to make my students speak from the very first lesson. I'll be glad to send you videos to have a look at me and my teaching style in advance with my individual classes in case of your interest. First trial lesson (45 min) is free. deroks712@rambler.ru