littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Native English tutor for young children

Native English tutor for young children

I am leaving mid-June and am looking for a replacement to work in a family with two young children to help them prepare for schooling in English. The family is looking for a native speaker of English to work from 9-13 two days per week. The children are a boy and girl between the ages of 1-4. Proposed payment is 3,000 rubles per hour. You must have some experience with children of a similar age.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthElise86 View Post
    I am leaving mid-June and am looking for a replacement to work in a family with two young children to help them prepare for schooling in English. The family is looking for a native speaker of English to work from 9-13 two days per week. The children are a boy and girl between the ages of 1-4. Proposed payment is 3,000 rubles per hour. You must have some experience with children of a similar age.
    Hello, Ive a lot of experience with these ages. I have references. Im available.

Dear Ruth, I am interested and do possess relevant experience. I can be contacted via anushmukasyan@yahoo.com.

Hello Ruth,

I am available with relevant experience for this job. You can reach me: kachy_0310@yahoo.com

Jennifer