Lanie has worked as our nanny from the time that we moved to Moscow two years ago with my (then) one and 6 year old children. During that time, Lanie has become an indispensable and truly dependable part of our family.
Lanie is extremely capable, trustworthy, honest, and caring. Her daily responsibilities included organizing snacks and meals for the children during the day, picking up our school aged son from the bus, organizing activities/projects and playdates, and preparing them both for bed.
Lanie has been proactive and resourceful with the children and exhibits an abundance of patience along with a nurturing sensibility.
Finding someone like Lanie so soon after our arrival in Moscow was like a dream come true as she has always rewarded the faith and trust we put in her by never letting us down and always putting the happiness and safety of our children first.
Lanie speaks English like a native and has lived in Moscow for more than 10 years, so she is very comfortable navigating through the city and has often taken our children out for long exploratory excursions.
Two of Lanieís previous families (including the one who recommended her to us!) included very young twins, so she has lots of experience in chaotic households juggling many children; each with their own schedules and needs.
Lanie comes to you with my highest possible recommendation. Iím sure that you will find her to be a calming and nurturing influence on you and your family while always delivering with the utmost professionalism and dependability.
Please contact me so that I can answer any questions you might have and put you in touch with her.
I can be reached directly at spcooley@gmail.com.