littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: RUSSIAN TEACHER FOR FOREIGNERS

RUSSIAN TEACHER FOR FOREIGNERS

Hi!
    I'm Oxana and I would like to be your language tutor.

High quality professional teaching to improve your Russian/English speaking skills for work and everyday communication.

I have a university degree and a university certificate in teaching Russian as a Foreign Language.
    I have been teaching the languages for about 20 years now
    I teach the language in an authentic and contemporary manner with focus on communicative approach.My lessons are relaxed, interesting and creative, but also fun. They can consist of general conversation, or include specific vocabulary and grammar, at a pace you are comfortable with. I correct all errors to ensure you are able to speak English effectively and confidently as soon as possible. At all times I focus on the individual needs of the student.
    I'm passionate about teaching and will always welcome new students. 89035746822

Private lessons of Russian for foreigners.

Private lessons to suit you and your schedule. All levels. Russian: general grammar, colloquial, business language. I'm a former Russian teacher with a high philological/linguistic education and 19 years experience teaching expats. Explanations may be given in English if necessary for beginners.
    Phone in Moscow 89035746822 deroks712@rambler.ru

Dear Oxana,
    please advise me on your hourly rate,yogaprd@googlemail.com
    Kind regards,
    Pascal

Hi, please send me the rate also ,thanks ! ruschn@mail.ru