littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Private British and Parisian Etiquette Classes in Moscow/ Уроки бpитанского и парижского

Private British and Parisian Etiquette Classes in Moscow/ Уроки бpитанского и парижского

Ever admired and envied Kate Middleton’s elegant demeanour ? Or worried about committing a faux pas at a chic event ? Or hoped to have your children grow up as worldly, well- mannered gentlemen and ladies ?

I provide private etiquette lessons in English or French. They are taylor-made to fit your expectations and aspirations and to fit round your busy schedule. From proper table manners, to hosting a party, wine-tasting, going to afternoon tea, or even perfecting your British accent…
    I can help you or your children perfect the British and/or Parisian touch.

I am an experienced Native half British, half French teacher, and have lived most of my life in Paris, London and Edinburgh, giving me first hand experience in the etiquette that I teach.
    Contact : Natacha Lazareff natachalazareff@gmail.com, +7 926 678 8197

Уроки бpитанского и парижского этикета в Москве

Я подготовила частные уроки по этикету на английском или французском языке.

Они могут быть подстроены под Ваши ожидания и предпочтения, согласно Вашему расписанию. Занятия могут включать: правильное поведение за столом, организацию вечеринки, дегустацию вина, английское чаепитие, постановку британского произношения…

Я могу помочь Вам и Вашим детям обрести налет Британского шика и Парижского шарма. Я опытный преподаватель, наполовину англичанка, наполовину француженка, большую часть жизни провела в Париже, Лондоне и Эдинбурге, где я изучила этикет.

Natacha Lazareff natachalazareff@gmail.com, +7 926 678 8197

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat22 For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (17-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Nat22 View Post
    Ever admired and envied Kate Middleton’s elegant demeanour? Or worried about committing a faux pas at a chic event ? Or hoped to have your children grow up as worldly, well- mannered gentlemen and ladies?

I provide private etiquette lessons in English or French. They are tailor-made to fit your expectations and aspirations and to fit round your busy schedule. From proper table manners, to hosting a party, wine-tasting, going to afternoon tea, or even perfecting your British accent…
    I can help you or your children perfect the British and/or Parisian touch.

I am an experienced Native half British, half French teacher, and have lived most of my life in Paris, London and Edinburgh, giving me first hand experience in the etiquette that I teach.

Contact : Natacha Lazareff natachalazareff@gmail.com, +7 926 678 8197

Уроки бpитанского и парижского этикета в Москве

Я подготовила частные уроки по этикету на английском или французском языке.

Они могут быть подстроены под Ваши ожидания и предпочтения, согласно Вашему расписанию. Занятия могут включать: правильное поведение за столом, организацию вечеринки, дегустацию вина, английское чаепитие, постановку британского произношения…

Я могу помочь Вам и Вашим детям обрести налет Британского шика и Парижского шарма. Я опытный преподаватель, наполовину англичанка, наполовину француженка, большую часть жизни провела в Париже, Лондоне и Эдинбурге, где я изучила этикет.

Natacha Lazareff natachalazareff@gmail.com, +7 926 678 8197
    provide us with a helicopter to fly to the classes?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

That I can't do. But if you send a helicopter to pick me up, I would be happy to fly out to you...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat22 For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (17-02-2016)