littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Driver

Moughees Guest

Driver

Good day.. Im Moughees Ali, 30 years old from Pakistan... Im professional driver here in Moscow. Im relible and honest driver. If you need my service as a driver please contact me... Im also looking some student to send and receive from school.. You can hire me also for airport service.. I use my own car for service... here is my number.. +79850622622.Please feel free to message me. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Moughees View Post
    Good day.. Im Moughees Ali, 30 years old from Pakistan... Im professional driver here in Moscow. Im relible and honest driver. If you need my service as a driver please contact me... Im also looking some student to send and receive from school.. You can hire me also for airport service.. I use my own car for service... here is my number.. +79850622622.Please feel free to message me. Thank you
    this is nice indeed. but it would be even better if you would show us a *real*picture of or description of your car. while very few of us care to be driven around in a Mercedes Pullmann, an old and grimy Lada or Shiguli is also a turn off.never mind how cheap you might be.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Moughees Guest

car... ford focus 4

hello Benidikt... im trying to post the picture of my car but theres no option to add photo on messages... my car is ford focus 4... good condition..green color...