littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: URGENT COVER TEACHER NEEDED! 6000R 90 MINUTES IN THE CENTRE. THIS WEEK AND NEXT.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    20
    Thanked: 0

    URGENT COVER TEACHER NEEDED! 6000R 90 MINUTES IN THE CENTRE. THIS WEEK AND NEXT.

    LAST MINUTE COVER NEEDED! 1-1 child lesson in the centre. 19-20.30 Friday and Sunday. Lovely student boy of 8, intermediate level. Pays 6000r for the class (90 minutes). Will need cover for the 18th and 20th of December - possibly the Friday and Sunday the next week. Teaching experience and CELTA or equivalent required. Please PM me for more information.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Moscow,Russia
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 6
    Yes,I can

    Pls write me via:kachy_0310@yahoo.com

    I hardly log in here. Expecting you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    53
    Thanked: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkodav View Post
    LAST MINUTE COVER NEEDED! 1-1 child lesson in the centre. 19-20.30 Friday and Sunday. Lovely student boy of 8, intermediate level. Pays 6000r for the class (90 minutes). Will need cover for the 18th and 20th of December - possibly the Friday and Sunday the next week. Teaching experience and CELTA or equivalent required. Please PM me for more information.
    Call or what's app me +79160765698
    I have 2 years of experience in teaching english and
    Have been teaching english exams.

    Rahul awale
    Misis
    Moscow

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    12,663
    Thanked: 3611
    Quote Originally Posted by rahul1991 View Post
    Call or what's app me +79160765698
    I have 2 years of experience in teaching english and
    Have been teaching english exams.

    Rahul awale
    Misis
    Moscow

    You can't blame a guy for trying.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    TolkoRaz (14-05-2016)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    18,950
    Thanked: 5743
    Considering the 'last minute' urgent request was posted last December, I suspect that rahul1991 did not get the job!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (14-05-2016)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    53
    Thanked: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Considering the 'last minute' urgent request was posted last December, I suspect that rahul1991 did not get the job!
    whatever)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •