littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Offer fake or genuine ..

gurind Guest

Offer fake or genuine ..

I am from India and have got a job offer from a company based in Moscow in Oil and Gas sector.
    The company has asked me to pay amount of ~2000USD towards 3 years of VISA, work permit and residence permit, which they say will be reimbursed later on.
    I wanted to check if this company exists also or not in Moscow at the mentioned address.

Any help in this regard will help me save a lot of hassles/troubles. Please PM me if you are willing to help, I will message you the details.

Thanks in advance.

I would be careful! There are lots of scamsters offering great jobs and great salaries but money has to be sent in advance for Visa / Work Permit fees etc.

Many 'Employment' scamsters use well known company emails and headed letters which appear genuine, but are fake.

You send the money, hear nothing in return and get no job!

So, be careful and conduct thorough research before sending any money.

One way of doing such is not only to call them and speak to their HR Department, but also interrogate the email addresses etc and run a few checks on the WWW / Internet to see if others have reported scams linked to the company.
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (10-12-2015), Hans.KK (21-07-2018), Suuryaa (08-08-2018), Uncle Wally (21-07-2018)

I believe your 'work permit' etc will be finalized and paid for after you arrive in Russia. So why would the company ask for money in advance?

Scam

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nobbynumbnuts For This Useful Post:

AstarD (10-12-2015), FatAndy (10-12-2015)

if you have a genuine job offer because you are good at that what they are looking for, the company will send you an invitation so you get a visa at the consulate that lets you come to russia. that will cost nothing. for you only the cost of the visa...once you arrive in Russia, you have to do all the medical tests so you will get a work permit and residence permit. It CAN cost when using the help of a intermediary, but never 2000 $. be very careful what you are doing. use the internet to check if the company exists at all. or if it is a scammer with an office and a computer. before you do anything, INSIST that you have an invitation for a Russian visa in your hand. that costs you nothing. and with that you can go to the Russian consulate. they will tell you if it is a genuine company or not... BUT an original, no funny, smudged Xerox copy of a third or fourth copy....also, a copy of this invitation will have to be sent by your potential employer to the Russian consulate in the town/city that has a Consulate near you.and than you get a 3 month visa.That will allow you to come to Russia, doing all your tests and things. and that visa will than be exchanged for a 3 year visa...and work permit and TEMPORARY residence permit.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Kartoshka (10-12-2015)

Fake 146%.
    What, oil/gas company doesn't have 20 Franklins to do work permit and other docs (although it costs 2-3 times cheaper) themselves?
    Bugagaga...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (21-07-2018), TolkoRaz (10-12-2015)

Hello, Benedikt, i need some help..Last week i got a mail for proceed work permit from a person who is worked in the canadian ambassador. But i have a little bit confusion about to pay work permit. He said for work permit needed 1St step $350 after complete work permit then need to pay $250. Yet, i don't know it is real or fake..so, i forwarding this mail which was send me. please help your kind information. thanks in advanced......

Hello, Mr RUBEL DAS

We are in receipt of your mail with all contents highly observed. In respect to your request,

CONGRATULATION, you are eligible and privileged for your documents are now approved and your Eligibility status was accepted for the commencement of your Application processing that's means you are qualified and bestowed the permission for your Application processing emphatically as swift and soon as possible.

Applicant you are given the mandate and permission now to pay your Fee so that your Application processing of your work permit can commence and proceed immediately.

Pay your work permit fee –

◇Work permit – Fee $

Application of Per Person 350

◇Open work permit holder Fee – $ 130

Total fees cost the sum of $480 dollars only

The Arbitration Administration Management has to know which of the payment method will be easier, stress free and convienient for you. All Applicants do send their above Work Permit Application processing fees via bank

Best Regard

Hello, Benedikt, i need some help..Last week i got a mail for proceed work permit from a person who is worked in the canadian ambassador. But i have a little bit confusion about to pay work permit. He said for work permit needed 1St step $350 after complete work permit then need to pay $250. Yet, i don't know it is real or fake..so, i forwarding this mail which was send me. please help your kind information. thanks in advanced......

Hello, Mr RUBEL DAS

We are in receipt of your mail with all contents highly observed. In respect to your request,

CONGRATULATION, you are eligible and privileged for your documents are now approved and your Eligibility status was accepted for the commencement of your Application processing that's means you are qualified and bestowed the permission for your Application processing emphatically as swift and soon as possible.

Applicant you are given the mandate and permission now to pay your Fee so that your Application processing of your work permit can commence and proceed immediately.

Pay your work permit fee –

◇Work permit – Fee $

Application of Per Person 350

◇Open work permit holder Fee – $ 130

Total fees cost the sum of $480 dollars only

The Arbitration Administration Management has to know which of the payment method will be easier, stress free and convienient for you. All Applicants do send their above Work Permit Application processing fees via bank

Best Regard

100% Fake!

Language and text is appalling; not drafted by an English speaker!

I refer you to Post No:2
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (23-07-2018)

Ask whoever sent the email to provide their

1. Name of the director, company, legal and factual address, land line phone number, web site
    2. INN tax ID number, other company details (rekviziti or реквизиты in Russian) for invoicing purposes
    3. Number of years in business
    4. References from others who have received visas successfully through the company
    5. A services agreement in English for the fees governed by Indian law

Tell them your Russianl egal counsel wants to visit them, even if you don't have legal counsel.

Publish the results here.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (22-07-2018), Hans.KK (22-07-2018), Max1982 (27-07-2018), nicklcool (23-07-2018)

You should be very careful with these "aferistas". Companies like Lukoil, Gazprom or Rosneft would never ask you for cash, it's ridiculous. Let's say it is a no name company "RusOilCo", first you must google it, then when you find their HQ e-mail or phone, you can then contact them (preferably the HR, with the number you found online) and ask if the position is really open and if they know the person who contacted you.

It would be perfect if they could provide the 5 items suggested by XT, but I think even if this is a legit company they won't do it, as it seems to be too bureaucratic IMO.

sorry so late to reply.but suppose you have seen the other posts. it is a fake.- just the word - congratulations - should make you think. to get a work permit, TRP or PRP you also need a medical certificate. and that you only can make here. -foreign- certificates are not accepted.
    for sure they ACCEPT all your papers and might even hand them in. and get a return -not accepted- for a myriad of reasons. YOUR money is gone, they have not leid to you. the got your docs, most probably sent tem in, and that was it.
    also, if you want a work permit, FIST you need an invitation from your prospective employer. with these papers, you go to a consulate and get a visum for THAT job, town, place only. with the visa you come to Russia, do the medical tests in the clinics approved by your district. you can not just go to ANY clinic or doctor of your liking. once you ahve all the papers togehter, you go wherever the -permittholders - have their office. and than yo uget your work permit. some more docs to be filled in, a photo and off you go. BUT you are allowed only to work for that particular employer. as long as the contract stipulates. if you renew the contract or prolong it, the workpermit will also done locally. no need to leave.legally that is. once your contract is over, you are supposed to leave Russia. and your employer is to report that to the local authorities. if he does not, and is found out, the fines are heavy. and he can be put on the -black list- and get no more permits to employ foreigners.obvious once you ahve left he also does not want to pay tax anymore. and it is up to the EMPLOYER to see to that. not to you. ( this was the way it was done when i was still o na work permit)One company, purely for tax and inspection reasons changed at the end of the year the name form xyz to zxy. We all were -fired- the local staff signed a new contract and that was it. I as the only foreigner had to get back to Austria, get a new visum, do the whole rigamarole, and got a new work permit. Because i was working for a -new- company...
    before you part with ANY money find out, find out,find out. g oto the Embassy, go to the consulate and ask. there are scoundrels and snake oil sellers all over the palce. might that be for the green card in the USA or somewhere else. they only want your money. nothing else. -Nigerian Letter - par exellance!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....