littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: is there anyyjing wrong here?

is there anyyjing wrong here?

since days i have an issue on the site. bad gateway 501... i know it should be posted on technical help. which i did. and so far got only one answer. but NOT from the sites technical people.
    i emptied out the cache. there were no other issues with any other sites on the internet. only on Expat.
    i read up on the net. and basically most answers i got it has nothing to do with my computer....
    i can not check two posts. my own in current affairs about

=russia being ready for atomic war. what a sh***t piece of scribble journalism=( this is my header)

the second post which i can not open is from nickcool =can anyone proof he is not a traitor=.

any answer from admin or anyone else who could explain this to me please reply to my e mail? at least there for sure i will be able to read it.

by the way,when i press =submit new thread= i get the same message, bad gateway 501, but checking on the site i can see that my post has gone through.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    I couldn't find anything on 501, here's 502,http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E502.html

I sent this thread to the Admin,

The exact links you send me, please to pages, You described that give 501 and 502
    Sometimes...

Alexk79

Dubna - Nice place. Interesting. Welcome to the expat.ru. foreground.