littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Working for Foreign Company

Working for Foreign Company

Hello

If a friend of mine (who expects to be tax resident in Russia) is to be employed part time or on a consultancy basis by a foreign entity, does she need some sort of work visa?

Assuming for the moment that she cannot get such a visa as it is a foreign company, what happens regarding tax?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by styopa View Post
    Hello

If a friend of mine (who expects to be tax resident in Russia) is to be employed part time or on a consultancy basis by a foreign entity, does she need some sort of work visa?
    On what basic does the person live in Russia TRP, PRP or Visa (what kind of visa?)?

Quote Originally Posted by styopa View Post
    Hello

Assuming for the moment that she cannot get such a visa as it is a foreign company, what happens regarding tax?

Thanks
    Working in the RF without a work visa or TRP or PRP can lead to deportation and being blacklisted for 5 years.

But it might escape scrutiny if the foreign entity has no presence in the RF.