littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: VVP Tops the Forbes List (again)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,120
    Thanked: 5919

    VVP Tops the Forbes List (again)

    VVP has for the 2nd year running topped the Forbes List of the World's Most Powerful People! Slava Rossii

    Angela Merkel has knocked Obama off his perch; she is now 2nd and ahead of Obama who has fallen to 3rd!

    LOL!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (05-11-2015), FatAndy (05-11-2015), Uncle Wally (04-11-2015)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    20,480
    Thanked: 4511
    Tolka not trying to undermine you r knowledge, but here is says FOR THIRD YEAR RUNNING..

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidewa...l-people-2015/

    good to see that Angie Merkel is on 2nd place!

    and the wanted to become President of the USA Hillary Clinton wide in the back on place 54. though reading to the article how they compiled the list, it makes sense.
    Sad to see anyway, so few women made it into the list. it is still the =old boys= network.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (05-11-2015), TolkoRaz (05-11-2015)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,574
    Thanked: 3219
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    LOL!
    Long live bloody rotten totalitarian regime, successfully suffocating weak sprouts of so called democracy, liberalism and tolerance!
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,120
    Thanked: 5919
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Tolka not trying to undermine you r knowledge, but here is says FOR THIRD YEAR RUNNING..

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidewa...l-people-2015/

    good to see that Angie Merkel is on 2nd place!

    and the wanted to become President of the USA Hillary Clinton wide in the back on place 54. though reading to the article how they compiled the list, it makes sense.
    Sad to see anyway, so few women made it into the list. it is still the =old boys= network.
    Treble celebrations then!

    May be next year, VVP will be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (06-11-2015)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,077
    Thanked: 3757
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Treble celebrations then!

    May be next year, VVP will be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize?

    If there is peace in Syria he should get it.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (06-11-2015), FatAndy (06-11-2015)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    20,480
    Thanked: 4511
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    If there is peace in Syria he should get it.
    and from reading the news it might even work out.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (06-11-2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •