littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: British Physics course for a 15 years old girl

Ulyana D Guest

British Physics course for a 15 years old girl

Native English Tutor with Physics knowledge needed ASAP.
    A girl 15 years old needs private tutoring to help her go through the British Physics course. She’d like to start with one 90 min lesson once a week in our office on Tverskaya metro station or at her home (Sokol area), ideally on Wednesdays after 17:00, another option is Mondays 15:30 – 17:00, or Saturday before 15:00. If everything goes well she can study all 2 years, and might need additional help with Maths as well. So it can be steady income.
    Please let me know if you or some of your colleagues are interested in taking on this project and send me your CV with a formal photo to u.dvoyneva@c-n-l.ru or PM me for more details.

Ulyana D Guest
    Native English Tutor with Physics knowledge needed ASAP.
    A girl 15 years old needs private tutoring to help her go through the British Physics course. We need a candidate who able to help her with preparation courses for A-levels in Physics. She’d like to start with one 90 min lesson once a week in our office on Tverskaya metro station or at her home (Sokol area), ideally on Wednesdays after 17:00, another option is Mondays 15:30 – 17:00. If everything goes well she can study all 2 years, and might need additional help with Maths as well. So it can be steady income. Anyone who has similar experience, please, send me an e-mail.
    Please, let me know if you or some of your colleagues are interested in taking on this project and send me your CV with a formal photo to u.dvoyneva@c-n-l.ru or PM me for more details.

Hello, I am not native speaker, but I am PhD, physicist. I worked for 2 year as a scientist in the USA, for half of the year in Taiwan. I have publications (in English) in top scientific journals. My English is fluent, I learned it from childhood.

My Master degree is in Applied Mathematics.

My son is 16 yo, he is in specialized math school. We taught math with him.

Darya. dasha160370@icloud.com, +7 903 712 07 96

Dear Parents/Students: I'm interested in working with you. Listed bellow a brief of my work experience including duties and responsibilities. My resume is enclosed for your review. Given my closely Education:Engineering in Industrial Automation Experience: 12 YEARS BRITISH/AMERICAN/INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS Job Title: Maths/physics/chemistry Teacher, Company: PRIVATE LESSONS Duties And Responsibilities Were To: Prepare course materials like syllabi, homework assignments, and also handouts Maintain student attendance records, grades, and also other required records Plan, evaluate, and also revise curricula, course content, and also course materials methods of instruction Select as well as obtain materials supplies like textbooks Advise students on academic on career issues Supervise undergraduate or graduate teaching, I do appreciate your time taken to review my application letter. (Any age any level is highly welcome) Thanks And Best Regards Sincerely, SUMIT (89267435206)