littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Native English governor/tutor ASAP

Ulyana D Guest

Native English governor/tutor ASAP

Dear Teachers,

A family is looking for a half day Native English speaker Governor to prepare a 4 years old boy for entrance exams to Anglo-American school in May 2016. The schedule is 5 days a week, 5-6 hours a day after 2PM. Family is located near Sokol metro station.
    Salary starts at 37500 rub per week, can be increased to 50k depending on the experience of the candidate.

Please send your CVs with a formal photo to u.dvoyneva@c-n-l.ru if you or some of your colleagues are interested in taking on this project.

Look forward to your prompt reply!

P.S. The issue is rather urgent, so I will appreciate your immediate feedback!

Hi Ulyana,

I am an English Teacher. I can teach your 4 years old boy. Please let me know, if I suit your requirement.

Regards,
    AJ

Ulyana D Guest
    Hi AJ,

Thank you for your message. As far as I understood you are from India, right?
    The problem is that family is looking for a native English speaker from countries, such as USA, UK or Australia etc. The reason for that is they need a person, English for whom is a mother-tongue.

Kind regards,
    Ulyana

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana D View Post
    Hi AJ,

Thank you for your message. As far as I understood you are from India, right?
    The problem is that family is looking for a native English speaker from countries, such as USA, UK or Australia etc. The reason for that is they need a person, English for whom is a mother-tongue.

Kind regards,
    Ulyana
    Yes, you are right, Ulyana. But if there are any other openings/requirements for me, please let me know. I will be in Moscow from this week

Ulyana D Guest
    Sure, just send me your CV with a formal photo. My e-mail is u.dvoyneva@c-n-l.ru

Ulyana D Guest
    This post is closed.