littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Mathematics Lessons

Mathematics Lessons

I have places available for children who want to study abroad, need to pass entrance exams, need help with IGCSE, A'level or IB mathematics, as well as places for children who wish to improve their mathematical ability or are currently in primary school or lower secondary school

My rates are reasonable and success is guaranteed. Please get in touch via this website and I will then make contact

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Englishmanabroad For This Useful Post:

Julia86 (15-10-2015)

Hi, we're currently looking for a Math teacher for the following student:

He is to take his GCSE exams in spring, so he needs a 2 hour Math class
    on Tuesday, 27 and is planning to study intensively with the same teacher later on- during January, February
    and March holidays.

It's Filevskiy park station, 20-30 min by car- the driver will pick
    you up and get back.

3600 rub for the cl****
    Other projects are also available

Dear Parents/Students: I'm interested in working with you. Listed bellow a brief of my work experience including duties and responsibilities. My resume is enclosed for your review. Given my closely Education:Engineering in Industrial Automation Experience: 12 YEARS BRITISH/AMERICAN/INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS Job Title: Maths/physics/chemistry Teacher, Company: PRIVATE LESSONS Duties And Responsibilities Were To: Prepare course materials like syllabi, homework assignments, and also handouts Maintain student attendance records, grades, and also other required records Plan, evaluate, and also revise curricula, course content, and also course materials methods of instruction Select as well as obtain materials supplies like textbooks Advise students on academic on career issues Supervise undergraduate or graduate teaching, I do appreciate your time taken to review my application letter. (Any age any level is highly welcome) Thanks And Best Regards Sincerely, SUMIT (89267435206)

You still looking for a maths teacher?