littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Stalin skyscraper Barrikadnaya: looking for a flatmate (female)

Stalin skyscraper Barrikadnaya: looking for a flatmate (female)

Looking for a flatmate (female only) in a 2-room flat in historical Stalin skyscraper. 100 meters to metro Barrikadnya. Washing mashine, TV, shelves, WiFi.

I am a Russian female, working as a movie producer.

Rent: 28000 RUB per month.

I speak Russian, English and German

Julia
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey, Julia! Is the room still available?

But there are some people, nevertheless--and I am one of them-- who think that the most practical and important thing about a man (or woman - ed.) is still his view of the universe. We think that for a landlady considering a lodger, it is important to know his income, but still more important to know his philosophy. We think that for a general about to fight an enemy, it is important to know the enemy's numbers, but still more important to know the enemy's philosophy.
    GKC

Or I could mention Raskolnikov...

Wonderful place , we have friends who have an apartment there and we love visiting.....used to love going to the Blue Elephant Thai restaurant on the side road with them.....sadly it has long since gone like many things ....good luck with the flatmate hunt
    “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Hi !
    Is the room still available ? Is it possible to see some pictures of the appartment ? Can I have more informations about the flat and the other roomates ? Thank you for your answer at lolita.druelle@hotmail.fr
    Lolita