littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Aircraft bathrooms and further thoughts.

Aircraft bathrooms and further thoughts.

Been on a plane today and had a discussion with a man next to me how the bathrooms there become smaller and smaller. Also mentioned how lucky we were being pretty skinny, because I can't imagine how larger people even fit there, not saying about any movements.
    Then I thought - maybe this is the plan? To make fatties' lives miserable? The style they kinda did it for the smokers? They are not allowed anywhere, have to smoke in their closets only after reading all those warnings on their cigarettes packs? Shall governments do something to protect overeaters' rights? Or, on the contrary, their lives should be made as uncomfortable as possible, probably social ads should run on TV demonstrating how dangerous it is to have too much extra weight, increase prices of bacon, junk and other unhealthy food? Small seats everywhere? Extra charges for extra weight?
    Shall governments force people to become perfect? Or shall they protect their rights no matter what their habits are?
    Скушно жить, мой Евгений. Куда ни странствуй,
    всюду жестокость и тупость воскликнут: "Здравствуй!
    Вот и мы!"

Bathrooms, yeah... Kinda hints what I was thinking about after that day on the road. )) restrooms of course.
    Скушно жить, мой Евгений. Куда ни странствуй,
    всюду жестокость и тупость воскликнут: "Здравствуй!
    Вот и мы!"

Yeah me too, I gotta pee.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    maybe trying to discourage new entrants to the mile high club

I noticed that Tu-154 had more spacious ones (although a bit more smelly), than Boeings and Airbuses, when flew all of them. Now, when Medvedko has landed Tushki foreva, no comparisons available
    Though smallest one was in An-24, afair.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    submarine toilets, Oberon cl**** make the above toilets sound like Royal toilets

Quote Originally Posted by MashaSashina View Post
    Been on a plane today and had a discussion with a man next to me how the bathrooms there become smaller and smaller. Also mentioned how lucky we were being pretty skinny, because I can't imagine how larger people even fit there, not saying about any movements.
    Then I thought - maybe this is the plan?
    Some time ago Ryanair had a plan to reduce the numbers of toilets on there planes (and demand payment from passengers to use the toilets) to give space for more seats, to justify this reduction they had come up with a brilliant argument "By demanding payment for toilet visit they would not need that many toilets on there planes". It is all about $$$

where is a will,

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    maybe trying to discourage new entrants to the mile high club

there is a way. as long as there is standing space.....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....