littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Hope This Isn't True

I Hope This Isn't True

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ror-horde.html

It's the Daily Mail, so there is a chance that this may not be as it appears, but if it is, big trouble is just over the horizon.

Will see
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Ramadan Mubarak!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Ramadan Mubarak!
    Shukran, saiidee...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Afwan - intah sadik kwaes!

Seems like America is stepping it up a bit.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

reading through the article

Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ror-horde.html

It's the Daily Mail, so there is a chance that this may not be as it appears, but if it is, big trouble is just over the horizon.

every second word is -may-, -seems to appear-, and so forth.
    let them come, Hadshi Kadyrov will take care of them swiftly. and it would not surprise me if the FSB knows the whereabouts of the ring leaders. Money is after all the best motivation to -sing-. and the place IS poor. and not everyone is a Moslem fanatic or follower of the IS.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

every second word is -may-, -seems to appear-, and so forth.
    let them come, Hadshi Kadyrov will take care of them swiftly. and it would not surprise me if the FSB knows the whereabouts of the ring leaders. Money is after all the best motivation to -sing-. and the place IS poor. and not everyone is a Moslem fanatic or follower of the IS.

What I don't like is he seems to be very happy about the possibility of more terrorist attacks in Russia. Hey fenrir you understand that these guy are funded by Saudis and the CIA right?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    What I don't like is he seems to be very happy about the possibility of more terrorist attacks in Russia. Hey fenrir you understand that these guy are funded by Saudis and the CIA right?
    Show where I seem to be happy about anything of the sort. Also, PROVE the CIA financial connection.

Their funding comes from some elements in the KSA and other Gulf countries, plus the sale of oil and looted treasures, and, if you had been keeping up with the news, taxation. ISIS now has a significant TAXABLE population (8 million+) that provides a large amount of their income.

Show where I seem to be happy about anything of the sort. Also, PROVE the CIA financial connection.

Their funding comes from some elements in the KSA and other Gulf countries, plus the sale of oil and looted treasures, and, if you had been keeping up with the news, taxation. ISIS now has a significant TAXABLE population (8 million+) that provides a large amount of their income.

And I suppose you want us to believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth fairy too.

Significant taxable population huh? Where in Iraq? You seem perfectly alright with the KSA and other Gulf states funding IS. Why would that be? You also seem over joyed with the prospect of Russia suffering more terrorist attacks by IS. You are highly insulting. You write " I hope this isn't true" but we all know you mean "I hope this is true"

And I suppose you want us to believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth fairy too.

Significant taxable population huh? Where in Iraq? You seem perfectly alright with the KSA and other Gulf states funding IS. Why would that be? You also seem over joyed with the prospect of Russia suffering more terrorist attacks by IS. You are highly insulting. You write " I hope this isn't true" but we all know you mean "I hope this is true"
    If you don't believe what I say about ISIS funding, prove it wrong.

Regarding the statements of your second paragraph, show where I seem overjoyed and what I really mean. Backup your statements for once.

Regarding the statements of your second paragraph, show where I seem overjoyed and what I really mean. Backup your statements for once.
    Didn't you know that Willywally reads minds fenrir? It's his party trick.
    Shearing piglets for too much sqealing and too little wool.

Quote Originally Posted by AstarD View Post
    Didn't you know that Willywally reads minds fenrir? It's his party trick.

Just by the history of his statements we can all tell what he really means.

We can see it plainly. I think more people here would agree with me than you.

Just by the history of his statements we can all tell what he really means.
    UncleWally, If the CI launched attacks in Moscow on behalf of IS / Da'esh, they would also seek to attack the US Embassy and probably try to snatch a few US Diplomats off the streets (rendition) for a subsequent very public beheading.

As such, it would not only be RF targets at risk, in fact as the RF is not waging full-scale war against Islamic extremists, any primary CI targets would most likely be Western / US and Israeli etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast