littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: I recommend you an extra Nanny - Je recommande une super nounou

I recommend you an extra Nanny - Je recommande une super nounou

Dear All,

With my husband and my son, we will definitely leave Moscow on the 1st of June 2015.

At this occasion, I would like to recommend you the Nanny who took care of my son, full time, from his 4 up to his 14 months old. She has been really dedicated to her job, serious, on time and reliable. She also helped me a lot in the apartment, cleaning, cooking, tidying... She did a lot for the physical as well as the mental development of my son. I know that it is not a mystery if he is so nice, sweet and smily... that is because of her !

Please contact me if you want some more information !

Regards

Bonjour à Tous,

Avec mon mari et mon fils nous quittons définitivement Moscou le premier juin 2015. A cette occasion, j'aimerais vous recommander la Nounou qui s'est occupé de mon fils, à temps plein, de ses 4 mois à ses 14 mois. Elle a été, au cours de la période, entièrement dévouée à son travail, sérieuse, ponctuelle et de confiance. Elle m'a également beaucoup aidé dans l'appartement, en faisant du ménage, rangeant, cuisinant... Elle a énormément participé au développement moteur et mental de mon fils et a su l'éveiller à plein de choses. Je sais que si c'est un petit garçon si gentil, si mignon, qui sourit tout le temps, ce n'est pas un mystère ! C'est simplement grâce à elle...

N'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous voulez plus d'infos,

Cordialement,

Virginie

Hello! I'm interested in getting a nanny for my 4.5 months old son. If she can combine it with cleaning services, that would be great as well. Where is she from? And we are leaving for the summer but will be back end of August and will need her to start then. Is she willing to wait? Thank you! Julia

Hello Virginie! I'm interested in getting a nanny for my 4.5 months old son. If she can combine it with cleaning services, that would be great as well. Where is she from? And we are leaving for the summer but will be back end of August and will need her to start then. Is she willing to wait? Thank you! Julia

Dear Yulia,

Blanche is from Congo and works in French families in Moscow since 10-15 years. She has a valid visa and manages it herself. She speaks French, Russian and a bit English. She started look for my son when he was 3 months and a half so she has a great experience with babies. Now he is 14 months. At home, she also helps me with cleaning, tidying, cooking, ironing... She is perfect as she really takes care of my son with love and the house is always super clean and tidy. She will be available on the 8th of June, I cannot reply for her is she can wait up to August as it is two months without salary. The best is that you contact her. This is her telephone number : 8 965 37 97 097. If you do not speak French or Russian, the best is maybe that you contact me or come home so I can translate if needed. My telephone number is : +7 926 212 33 95.
    Regards,
    Virginie

Hello Virginie, thanks for your reply. I will contact Blanche today. thank you! Sincerely, Julia