littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Experienced tutor for children interested in attending (or already attending) international schools

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Experienced tutor for children interested in attending (or already attending) international schools

Dear parents,

For the past +3 years I have been helping children in Moscow prepare for their entrance exams to international schools in Moscow and abroad. Until now, all of the children I have worked with have been admitted to the schools they applied to. I also work with children who already attend international schools, such as ISM, Anglo-American and Deutsche Schule Moskau, and need additional support with their schoolwork.

If my username hasn't already given it away, I'm American (native speaker). Along with having a bachelor's and master's degree in Power Engineering, I am ESL certified (CELTA). I have 8 years' experience as a tutor in English, Math and Science. In addition to English, I speak German and Russian. Please PM me for more details; I look forward to hearing from you soon!

a native English tutor for two girls

mistake, sorry