littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Private Russian lessons with a certified teacher

Private Russian lessons with a certified teacher

Hi! My name is Alya,

I'm 26 and teach Russian to individuals and also small groups. I have a certificate in teaching Russian as a foreign language and have more than 2 years experience. I love Russian language and enjoy the process of teaching. I have all materials necessary for studying.

I'm available everyday from 8:00 to 22:00 and live 3 minutes away from Krasnopresnenskaya metro on the circle line.

The price can be negotiated depending on where the lessons are held and the frequency and duration of the lessons . For example if you want an intensive course and study 3 or more times a week the rate for each lesson can be lower.

Let me know if you are interested.

my mobile is +7-916-586-2318
    my e-mail alechka15@yandex.ru

References are available on my LinkedIn profile

Hope to hear from you soon =)

Russian Lessons

Hi,

I want to take lessons twice a week and improve my terrible Russian. I am getting married in August and want to improve my level before then.

I work at the international school of Moscow. I would prefer to have lessons in my flat. I live near Kurskya (6-7 mins to brown line and light green line, 10 mins to blue line) lessons would have to be at about 18:30.

I took a summer course last year for about 6 weeks but have not progressed since. I would like a structured course with aims and objectives ( I'm a teacher!)))

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Steve