littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Looking for a part time job as nanny or cleaner..

zairah Guest

Looking for a part time job as nanny or cleaner..

Good day to everyone! Im Zairah from Philippines and been here in moscow for more than 5 years working as nanny and cleaner.as of now im looking for a part time job for my vacant days and hours. I can speak english and a little russian. I can provide recommendations from my previous employers.kindly send me a message if interested.thank you very much and have a nice day ☺!

zairah☺

Quote Originally Posted by zairah View Post
    Good day to everyone! Im Zairah from Philippines and been here in moscow for more than 5 years working as nanny and cleaner.as of now im looking for a part time job for my vacant days and hours. I can speak english and a little russian. I can provide recommendations from my previous employers.kindly send me a message if interested.thank you very much and have a nice day ☺!

zairah☺
    Hello Zairah,

please call me +7 9160353076

Hi Zairah,
    I'm looking for housekeeper/nanny. Please write me an email on hagemann.daria(at)gmail.com about your detailed experience and availability. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zairah View Post

zairah☺

Hi Zairah can you please contact me I am looking for a cleaner.

Not sure if Zairah is still here, but the original post was in March 2015!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!