littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: I must go to Omsk

jules is offline People who never get carried away should be.

I must go to Omsk

next week. Is there anything to do in Omsk?

heh heh,

They have a marathon once a year, and Dostoevsky spent some time there. Well, he didn't go voluntarily...
    "I don't have any solution, but I certainly admire the problem." -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Ooooh, there is a Patio Pizza in Omsk!!

neilmcg Guest
    There's a Planeta Sushi too. So that's both your evenings-out covered already

Actually it is a sizeable city, somewhat bigger than Novosib (?) and rather more affluent, so you might have fun? Think positive - at least you are going in August and not in January?

Now if you were a Brit, Jules, you'd be dancing down the gangway to the plane at DME, gently singing "Underground, overground, Wombling free, the Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we, Making good use of the things that we find, Things that the everyday folk leave behind....". You see what you've missed by being born in Canada? <g>

N.

jules is offline People who never get carried away should be.
    Gee, yeah, I see what cultural treasures I missed by being born in the New World as opposed to the Old... Of course, that means I won't be arrested on the plane due to the insane behaviour you've described which is apparently caused by early exposure to these Womble-creatures...

Thanks for the advice, everybody. At least now I know I won't starve! Pizza and sushi, what more do I need? LOL