littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: acting job urgent

acting job urgent

Comedy actor of europian appearance urgently needed for russian sitcom.3 month contract.please contact with foto and cv
    Last edited by Judge; 20-08-2008 at 00:27. Reason: Mod - please, no phone numbers or email addresses, use the PM, thanks

:)

Maybe you'll ask Antonio Banderas or Robert de Niro to fill in the cast. They'll tell ya', man!

Quote Originally Posted by alexGF View Post
    Comedy actor of europian appearance urgently needed for russian sitcom.3 month contract.please contact with foto and cv
    PM me ... I've got the goods if you got the action!!! ))

Is this a production company? I don't know who they are. Yet they are asking for personal details in a CV.

I really hope there's a follow-up on this thread

That's the problem, there never is. They just paste their messages in as many forums and newsletters as they can with an email address, which is normally deleted here, and hope for the best.

If I was doing a genuine promotion, I would stick with all my threads, and market all the enquiries I receive. For some people, that appears like too much hard work, or fear of questions that might be asked publicly.

hi

do i have to know russian fluently, i am not in moscow now but i need a job urgently in moscow to be ale to return , can i hvae a chance in this job and would it do paper work for me or i have to be russian to work in it
    i also wanna ask you if you can help me get a job in moscow, i am so in love with this city and want to return, i left cuz of lack of money and a job
    i worked as a bartender, in tv as correspondent and modeled ...i have alot of experience in different aspects, also in pr.,ushering and event planning
    if u can help plz contact me by PM
    thank you.

kind regards,
    Areej
    Last edited by MissAnnElk; 28-10-2008 at 13:24. Reason: Don't post personal contact info. Thx.

looking for a job

sorry by mistake, i wanted to post a new thread of my own but it apeared in your page!

Quote Originally Posted by areej View Post
    do i have to know russian fluently, i am not in moscow now but i need a job urgently in moscow to be ale to return , can i hvae a chance in this job and would it do paper work for me or i have to be russian to work in it
    i also wanna ask you if you can help me get a job in moscow, i am so in love with this city and want to return, i left cuz of lack of money and a job
    i worked as a bartender, in tv as correspondent and modeled ...i have alot of experience in different aspects, also in pr.,ushering and event planning
    if u can help plz contact me by PM
    thank you.

kind regards,
    Areej
    Oh, dear.

Look, times are tough all over right now. There's a worldwide economic crisis. And Moscow is a very expensive place to live. Speaking Russian well would be very important to finding a good paying job here. Visas and work permits are complicated enough that it is best to have an employer who supports and helps with this. Meaning, you need a job before you come here.

Of course, this doesn't mean you shouldn't come as a tourist, on a tourist visa to look around. But you need to know what you are looking for so you can use your time here effectively. The Moscow Times always lists jobs, but they are usually for upper management positions and generally require fluent Russian.

There is also this site which lists jobs in this section: Jobs Offered - The Moscow Expat Forums

I don't mean to be discouraging, but you face a challenge.
    You say "potato." I say "vodka."

rosie83 Guest
    keep posting the acting jobs, thanks!

acting

how much per day?