littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 37 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: The civil war in Ukraine, series #2

The civil war in Ukraine, series #2

I think FatAndy may enjoy reading this, hohoho:
    http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/10/1...netsk-airport/

Fresh footage from Lugansk, no Ukrs in sight, three people wounded:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXWNjSI_MM0"]Разборка со стрельбой между террористами. Трое раненых. - YouTube[/ame]

Reuters - Russian tanks in Ukraine

Yeah that's all Ukraine ever had was Russian tanks.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Has Putin Already Won in Ukraine?

He never lost it.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles...mpaign_id=yhoo

George Soros. The Hungarian-born billionaire investor says Putin has outmaneuvered Western governments in the conflict, taking advantage of their desire to avoid military confrontation with Russia. Putins Russia has proved to be in some ways superior to the European Unionmore flexible, and constantly springing surprises, Soros writes in a forthcoming article for the New York Review of Books. The U.S., Soros says, has offered Ukraine a faade of support with little substance behind it, as the country skids toward economic collapse.

So funny! "their desire to avoid military confrontation" It's still there, their appetite for destruction will never fade.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg"]Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle - YouTube[/ame]
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

It never had some of the modifications... The evidence is overwhealming now.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    It never had some of the modifications... The evidence is overwhealming now.

Overwhealming, no. Giving to us by the CIA news, yes.

Overwhealming, no. Giving to us by the CIA news, yes.
    You know, people talk, especially when they get drunk. So, I get a lot from this "news channel" as well. It may sound weird to you, but these sources confirm what "CIA news" tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    You know, people talk, especially when they get drunk. So, I get a lot from this "news channel" as well. It may sound weird to you, but these sources confirm what "CIA news" tell us.

Look we all know what's going on, just some of us think Russia is doing the right thing.

Look we all know what's going on, just some of us think Russia is doing the right thing.
    If you know it, stop fooling around pretending you don't know it then - it is a bit childish. I know it is the official Russian policy now (leading to nowhere), but we are adults here and can afford calling a spade a spade. Other than that, you are entitled to your opinion, of course.
    The hymn of Novorossiya)))). Funny and weird sh't. But some of you will enjoy it I guess.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X67qb2l1h3Y"]˜.С‚€елков и ž.Ца€ев на п€езен‚а†ии “имна Ново€оссии о‚ ’ики Ц‹гановой. (Ÿолная ве€сия) - YouTube[/ame]

To me it sounds like this (1984, Orwell):
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtepuyvsGbg"]Oceania anthem "Oceania, 'Tis for Thee" - YouTube[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    "It wasn't us, we didn't do it, we weren't involved, those weren't our tanks, even if it was us we had a good reason, oh, and here's the explanation for why what we didn't do and weren't involved in was not illegal anyway."

This is now pretty much an official doctrine.

For RL, by his special request :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1_7l9YIcJ4"]Ук€аине жопа - YouTube[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Armoured View Post
    and this is good and correct.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

For RL, by his special request :
    Not sure why Russia is supposed to dance, Euro is 53 already. What the Russians should be happy about? The rising prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Armoured View Post
    "It wasn't us, we didn't do it, we weren't involved, those weren't our tanks, even if it was us we had a good reason, oh, and here's the explanation for why what we didn't do and weren't involved in was not illegal anyway."

Which is good and correct when the US tries to take over a country so close.

Russians should be proud to be Russian. Proud that they can not be told what to do by any other country.
    Just as the North Koreans and the Zimbabweans? Sorry, but it is not my idea of a great proud nation. Let's see if most Russians are ready to pay for their illusions from their own pockets. I strongly doubt it.
    Personally I may even gain from this situation, unless it swerves out of control altogether. However, I would prefer a more peaceful and balanced way forward. I am tired of corpses and blood.

Page 1 of 37 123456711 ... LastLast