littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: A clinic or a hospital?

A clinic or a hospital?

Any info about a pay-clinic or a hospital in Rostov that doesn't require russian medical insurance?
    I mean a decent institution with good service even if slightly expensive?
    Thank you in advance.

Every decent clinic has so called "commercial dept", at least in Moscow. Don't think the Southern Capital differs much... you may drop a pm to me with your Ds. or issues, I'll contact my Rostov mates at Monday...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Every decent clinic has so called "commercial dept", at least in Moscow. Don't think the Southern Capital differs much... you may drop a pm to me with your Ds. or issues, I'll contact my Rostov mates at Monday...
    Yeah... I know... It's just when I used to live in St.Petersburg I would go to "EMC" clinic... And it was great... If you didn't have an insurance (which I don't) it would cost 1200 rub to see a doctor... I could afford it and the service was good enough.

Here in Rostov I googled for clinics and hospitals, but google doesn't tell you if the place is good or not. So I thought maybe someone could recommend an institution based on their personal experience...
    I don't have any urgent problems, but in case I will need a professional medical help in the future it would be nice to already know exactly where to go... You know what I mean?
    Well, in any case. Thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by rubaka View Post
    Yeah... I know... It's just when I used to live in St.Petersburg I would go to "EMC" clinic... And it was great... If you didn't have an insurance (which I don't) it would cost 1200 rub to see a doctor... I could afford it and the service was good enough.

Here in Rostov I googled for clinics and hospitals, but google doesn't tell you if the place is good or not. So I thought maybe someone could recommend an institution based on their personal experience...
    I don't have any urgent problems, but in case I will need a professional medical help in the future it would be nice to already know exactly where to go... You know what I mean?
    Well, in any case. Thank you for your reply.
    Its a little late, but Don Medica. Located at пр. Шолохова, 64 А.

Unfortunately I cant remember what I paid the first time I was there, and since then the insurance company has paid.

http://don-medica.ru/

Quote Originally Posted by Carlj View Post
    Its a little late, but Don Medica. Located at пр. Шолохова, 64 А.

Unfortunately I cant remember what I paid the first time I was there, and since then the insurance company has paid.

http://don-medica.ru/
    Cool. Thanks for getting back to me. So what is your impression of the institution as the whole? Could you share please?

Quote Originally Posted by rubaka View Post
    Cool. Thanks for getting back to me. So what is your impression of the institution as the whole? Could you share please?
    Personal experience and impression is good, very high standard and even some english knowledge which can be rare in these parts of the country

All in all its a good place, very clean and professional