littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Want to spend the summer out of town for free?

Want to spend the summer out of town for free?

Hi. I would like to invite English speaking person who loves children to our home for summer. We live at small science town Dubna in 137 km from Moscow. It is quiet peaceful eco-friendly place with two rivers and with intelligent people.

If you are woman (may be with your kid) and you would like spend the summer not at dusty Moscow, may be it is a reason to send a letter for me.

I am russian journalist, webmaster, mother of twins and of two adopted kids. And English is first language of my children. And we have a lot of toys here. Your child will never be boring here.

I can give you a bedroom in our apartment for summer for free (I can send photos for you and an address for google map). Life here is not so expensive like Moscow life. No traffic, no mafia. 3 minutes walk to the beach, 10 minutes taxi to the center of town with all amenities. And we have Wi-Fi and hot water all summer!

What I need from you. I would like you play with kids. Other children come to us for learning English. And we could do this better with your help. You not need teach - just play. It is not a lot of work - 2 h. per day, 4 days per week. That is all. Also (if you are teacher) you can do your own English teaching work. There are people who want to take English lessons in our city but we have not English native teachers. Also you still can do your work at Moscow - it is 2 hrs. by comfortable train or bus.

If you interested email me at: grehen351 at yandex dot ru. Our whole family will be very pleased to meet you and become friends. We can help you with Russian if you want to.

Very good offering and idea.

nice forum

wow, this is an exciting opportunity! good luck!