littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: travel agent says clerk can't renew my registration because she can't make out the original registrar

travel agent says clerk can't renew my registration because she can't make out the original registrar

Here's my situation. I had a registration that just expired, and went to a different travel agent than the one I had originally got registered with (because they were cheaper). So this new travel agent makes copies of all my stuff, but now says that when they tried to do the registration, that the clerk wouldn't do it because she couldn't make out the original registrar. The travel agent says I should make another scan and send it to her, but I am thinking, if these clerks are that anal retentive, how it is going to be any better? (I was not asked to go back to the office, which would be a long trip for me, although eventually I could make it back there as an easy side trip.)

It would seem to me that the whole idea of "registration* is that there is a record somewhere of who did what and when, and the clerk could have researched this. Perhaps I need to take it the actual registration paper myself to the clerk? If so, what the hell am I paying the travel agent for? I will call the next business day, but I'd like to know how to proceed with this.

What does your previous registration even have to do with this?

why rant here?

so you want to economies a few bucks, go to a cheaper agency,maybe they have a cheap copy machine with cheap paper and the copies did not come out clearly readable.
    has nothing indeed to do withe clerk there....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

It appears that once I gave the travel agency the name on that original registration, they were able to properly process it.