littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: bank account and TRP after 1 year

bank account and TRP after 1 year

Hi
    I am coming to the end of my first year as a temporary resident in Moscow. I am still not working but my wife does. is it enough to show her bank statements or a letter from her work place with her sallary slip.
    looking forward for a reply
    eyal

I believe if she earns twice the minimum wage (one for you and one for her), has a 2NDFL tax cetficate to prove it and provides a letter confirming that she is willing to support you, then you should be OK.

I just re-registered. What Kanga says is true . .however my local FMS also accepted statements from my bank showing that money has come into account (incl accounts other than RUB).

So if for example, you sent USD or Euro to your local USD/Euro account and can prove, this would be satisfactory. They dont care that you are unemplotyed, they just care that you can show at least RUB150k (in Moscow) sent to your account.

too much admin work

thank you for your kind reply
    i got a new paaport having lost my previous one in India
    and restored my TRP
    before I go to register at the UFMS (it's been a year since I got my TRP) do I need to get my home address registered?
    I know i need to do it anyway it is just i don't want to be late to the UFMS.
    please advise.
    Eyal