littleangels        English Nanny

View Poll Results: Lingerie questionnaire

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 20 rubles is a great deal!

    3 20.00%
  • I don't wear understuff

    1 6.67%
  • No price is too high for the Perfect French Panties

    6 40.00%
  • Huh?

    5 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: How much would you be willing to pay for panties?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    in limbo
    Posts
    1,689
    Thanked: 631

    How much would you be willing to pay for panties?

    I think *we all* know that quality undies are ridiculously expensive in Moscow. Like a pair of $2.99 J. C. Penny panties are 500 rubles here. And who wants to wear those size XXXS 20 ruble thingies from China that wouldn't fit a toy poodle anyway? Makes you think of just giving up the expense of undewear all together.

    So how much are you willing to splurge for to-die-in luxurious lingerie?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    msk
    Posts
    4,567
    Thanked: 0
    depends on who would wearing them?
    ◀► ◢◤

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3,529
    Thanked: 0
    My dear AnnaS...
    Good things are good things....nothing could compare with beautiful, elaborate, lacy things
    So my advice to you - if want to spare some money, just wait for special prizes or sales in Shops .....For example a few months ago I bought a nice bra, panties and belt for stockings just for...about 1600 rub....in Intimissimi...not bad, eh?
    Regards.......
    A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    2,726
    Thanked: 0
    a woman must be feeling really unloved, if she starts questionning the value of lingery



    Quote Originally Posted by annasophia View Post
    I think *we all* know that quality undies are ridiculously expensive in Moscow. Like a pair of $2.99 J. C. Penny panties are 500 rubles here. And who wants to wear those size XXXS 20 ruble thingies from China that wouldn't fit a toy poodle anyway? Makes you think of just giving up the expense of undewear all together.

    So how much are you willing to splurge for to-die-in luxurious lingerie?
    Never, Never Give In.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    5,468
    Thanked: 0

    Depends

    There is underwear for going to the gym, working in the garden, moving furniture, and a few days a month . . . that needs to be basic and cotton and just . . . functional. That's the stuff you buy at M&S or H&M or, in the US, Target or the equivalent.

    Then there's lingerie . . . and that's supposed to make you feel like a million dollars, even if you are wearing it under a sweatshirt and gym shorts. Then it depends on how much you are willing to spend. Take good care of it (hand washing, etc) and it can last a long time. . . and look great in a pile on the bedroom floor . . .

    I think a girl needs both.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    2,726
    Thanked: 0
    I think the really interesting question for ladies is if they feel very different if they put on expensive lingerie...... and Why?....
    Never, Never Give In.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    66
    Thanked: 0

    Lingerie et al.

    Quite a few years ago I made a deal with myself - never compromise on personal care and apparel, including lingerie. Wearing the silk and lace under Levis or business suit has a certain erotic pleasure

    BTW, on the subject of sales, Wild Orichid has a discount outlet five mins from Aeroport metro. There is also a discount section in their Internet shop. With the first purchase you'll get a loyal customer card, which gives you an additional discount of 5% even on the sales items.

    The Aeroport shop has a Happy Hours promotion - if you come from 10 am to 1pm, you receive a 5% discount on top of other discounts

    Therefore, if you come there at the Happy Hours time with the card and buy something which is 50% discounted, you'll get an additional 10%.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3,529
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AstraTeaching View Post
    Quite a few years ago I made a deal with myself - never compromise on personal care and apparel, including lingerie. Wearing the silk and lace under Levis or business suit has a certain erotic pleasure.
    Absolutely agree... When you put on a belt with fringed stockings under dress or business costume with black skirt - you have such a nice feeling ...
    But let's not forget, that "....it is not a dress, which make us a Queens"


    Quote Originally Posted by AstraTeaching View Post
    BTW, on the subject of sales, Wild Orichid has a discount outlet five mins from Aeroport metro. There is also a discount section in their Internet shop. With the first purchase you'll get a loyal customer card, which gives you an additional discount of 5% even on the sales items.

    The Aeroport shop has a Happy Hours promotion - if you come from 10 am to 1pm, you receive a 5% discount on top of other discounts

    Therefore, if you come there at the Happy Hours time with the card and buy something which is 50% discounted, you'll get an additional 10%.
    Wow....for male you have a very good info about lingeries' Boutiques ....
    Respect.........
    Last edited by Miracle77777; 20-01-2008 at 00:02.
    A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    5,468
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertina View Post
    I think the really interesting question for ladies is if they feel very different if they put on expensive lingerie...... and Why?....

    Sure it's different! It feels nice, it looks great, it flatters . . . plus it's slightly naught. And indulgent.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3,529
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnnElk View Post
    Sure it's different! It feels nice, it looks great, it flatters . . . plus it's slightly naught. And indulgent.
    ....feel as you are always armed
    A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3,529
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertina View Post
    a woman must be feeling really unloved, if she starts questionning the value of lingery
    And if she will not think about it and will keep flaner in apt in unsize cotton trousers
    soon she will be asking "hey....why I am still alone??" .... for sure
    A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    540
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by annasophia View Post
    How much would you be willing to pay for panties?

    The question from a male prespective, being totally cheeky, is:

    Who has been wearing them?!


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    5,468
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustralian View Post
    The question from a male prespective, being totally cheeky, is:

    Who has been wearing them?!

    Are you asking who among the gals has been wearing premium undies? Who has been wearing OUR undies? Or that some sort of celebrity pre-wearing makes paying more okay? Or who goes commando?



    I see a new poll . . .
    You say "potato." I say "vodka."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    540
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnnElk View Post
    Are you asking who among the gals has been wearing premium undies? Who has been wearing OUR undies? Or that some sort of celebrity pre-wearing makes paying more okay? Or who goes commando?



    I see a new poll . . .
    Now that is a good question, I already know what type of undies most of you like, thanks for sharing that ...

    ... is there a market in used Expat.ru undies ....

    ... judging from some of the people online, I am sure we could make a fortune selling used Expat.ru undies ...

    ... of course don't forget that men do buy a lot of lingerie for women and we are very skilled in the subject ... I used to have a repeat customer discount at my favourite lingerie store in Perth as I like lady in silk and fine cotton as well, if she feels sexy and happy, she is sexy and happy and it is fun taking it off as well ...


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    540
    Thanked: 0
    Well if they can make a business of online socks in Russia, I think we should do some serious work on the online Expat.ru used panties....I am sure there is a market in Italy for example ...

    ... we can have different categories, cotton, silk, French Knickers, sports ... the mind boggles with the options

    Now a name for the business....
    www.usedexpatpantiesfor.ru


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •