3 20.00%
  • I don't wear understuff

1 6.67%
  • No price is too high for the Perfect French Panties

6 40.00%
  • Huh?

5 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much would you be willing to pay for panties?

How much would you be willing to pay for panties?

I think *we all* know that quality undies are ridiculously expensive in Moscow. Like a pair of $2.99 J. C. Penny panties are 500 rubles here. And who wants to wear those size XXXS 20 ruble thingies from China that wouldn't fit a toy poodle anyway? Makes you think of just giving up the expense of undewear all together.

So how much are you willing to splurge for to-die-in luxurious lingerie?

depends on who would wearing them?
    ◀► ◢◤

My dear AnnaS...
    Good things are good things....nothing could compare with beautiful, elaborate, lacy things
    So my advice to you - if want to spare some money, just wait for special prizes or sales in Shops .....For example a few months ago I bought a nice bra, panties and belt for stockings just for...about 1600 rub....in Intimissimi...not bad, eh?
    Regards.......
    A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire.

a woman must be feeling really unloved, if she starts questionning the value of lingery

Quote Originally Posted by annasophia View Post
    I think *we all* know that quality undies are ridiculously expensive in Moscow. Like a pair of $2.99 J. C. Penny panties are 500 rubles here. And who wants to wear those size XXXS 20 ruble thingies from China that wouldn't fit a toy poodle anyway? Makes you think of just giving up the expense of undewear all together.

So how much are you willing to splurge for to-die-in luxurious lingerie?
    Never, Never Give In.

Depends

There is underwear for going to the gym, working in the garden, moving furniture, and a few days a month . . . that needs to be basic and cotton and just . . . functional. That's the stuff you buy at M&S or H&M or, in the US, Target or the equivalent.

Then there's lingerie . . . and that's supposed to make you feel like a million dollars, even if you are wearing it under a sweatshirt and gym shorts. Then it depends on how much you are willing to spend. Take good care of it (hand washing, etc) and it can last a long time. . . and look great in a pile on the bedroom floor . . .

I think a girl needs both.

I think the really interesting question for ladies is if they feel very different if they put on expensive lingerie...... and Why?....
    Never, Never Give In.

Lingerie et al.

Quite a few years ago I made a deal with myself - never compromise on personal care and apparel, including lingerie. Wearing the silk and lace under Levis or business suit has a certain erotic pleasure

BTW, on the subject of sales, Wild Orichid has a discount outlet five mins from Aeroport metro. There is also a discount section in their Internet shop. With the first purchase you'll get a loyal customer card, which gives you an additional discount of 5% even on the sales items.

The Aeroport shop has a Happy Hours promotion - if you come from 10 am to 1pm, you receive a 5% discount on top of other discounts

Therefore, if you come there at the Happy Hours time with the card and buy something which is 50% discounted, you'll get an additional 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Albertina View Post
    a woman must be feeling really unloved, if she starts questionning the value of lingery
    And if she will not think about it and will keep flaner in apt in unsize cotton trousers
    soon she will be asking "hey....why I am still alone??" .... for sure

Quote Originally Posted by AstraTeaching View Post
    Quite a few years ago I made a deal with myself - never compromise on personal care and apparel, including lingerie. Wearing the silk and lace under Levis or business suit has a certain erotic pleasure.
    Absolutely agree... When you put on a belt with fringed stockings under dress or business costume with black skirt - you have such a nice feeling ...
    But let's not forget, that "....it is not a dress, which make us a Queens"

BTW, on the subject of sales, Wild Orichid has a discount outlet five mins from Aeroport metro. There is also a discount section in their Internet shop. With the first purchase you'll get a loyal customer card, which gives you an additional discount of 5% even on the sales items.

The Aeroport shop has a Happy Hours promotion - if you come from 10 am to 1pm, you receive a 5% discount on top of other discounts

Therefore, if you come there at the Happy Hours time with the card and buy something which is 50% discounted, you'll get an additional 10%.
    Wow....for male you have a very good info about lingeries' Boutiques ....
    Respect.........
    Last edited by Miracle77777; 20-01-2008 at 00:02.

I should really change my profile - my husband registered here first and I never got around to changing the gender
    I am a female.

I should really change my profile - my husband registered here first and I never got around to changing the gender
    I am a female.

Oh....in that case m apologizes...AT....
    Was it your husband who posted me as info about sales...or you??

Do not be offended....but I thought when I quoted you earlier, that or you are a female....or a gay.....
    Glad that it happens u are the first one

No problem!
    That was me - I'm a sucker for bargains!

No problem!
    That was me - I'm a sucker for bargains!

Close Soul to me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Albertina View Post
    I think the really interesting question for ladies is if they feel very different if they put on expensive lingerie...... and Why?....

Sure it's different! It feels nice, it looks great, it flatters . . . plus it's slightly naught. And indulgent.

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnnElk View Post
    Sure it's different! It feels nice, it looks great, it flatters . . . plus it's slightly naught. And indulgent.
    ....feel as you are always armed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast