littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: pussy riot new lunacy in sochi

pussy riot new lunacy in sochi

Western press got a video of pr getting whipped and pushed about by cossak security guards.
    I think someone is profiting from this and they provoked the guards to get a reaction. Anyone cud c pr in sochi was up to no good and now this happens. They planned it all out and what we got is a deliberate attempt to get bad publicity for russia. Sad idiots what hate their own country.
    this must have got set up by bored journalists what paid money even. I hope western viewers and readers c this game for what it is and dont get fooled. I told u yesterday how low some wud go

Jas,finally you got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Western press got a video of pr getting whipped and pushed about by cossak security guards.
    I think someone is profiting from this and they provoked the guards to get a reaction. Anyone cud c pr in sochi was up to no good and now this happens. They planned it all out and what we got is a deliberate attempt to get bad publicity for russia. Sad idiots what hate their own country.

On youtube there was a clip four girls in Baklavas coming out from -somewhere- and running down stairs to -somewhere-. And the next frame showed the two main -pussis- well coiffed and make up, driven away in a big black limo. in my opinion this was just cut together to make it look like it was all one scene. good PR and the handlers of these silly girls use it to the full, who are just being used and they still don't get it.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

On youtube there was a clip four girls in Baklavas coming out from -somewhere- and running down stairs to -somewhere-. And the next frame showed the two main -pussis- well coiffed and make up, driven away in a big black limo. in my opinion this was just cut together to make it look like it was all one scene. good PR and the handlers of these silly girls use it to the full, who are just being used and they still don't get it.
    Wait till u c the one with the cossaks and how they staged it to look as bad as possible, but its just funny once u realise its a con. And sky are telling like this 'warning, this video is disturbing.' Wtf....

Please post video clip - I bet it was russkiLad

Lucky Lad :-)
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Please post video clip - I bet it was russkiLad

Lucky Lad :-)
    Tolki, its on the news u can c it. Totally just staged, I mean if I walked up to a mullah and pulled his beard and then got pushed-wud anyone feel sorry for me?

Would love to see them misbehave in front of the Mutawah!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

Moscow Times is reporting they were detained and allegedly beaten in custody

Life is tough pilgrim, it's even tougher if you're stupid

other news item was

Quote Originally Posted by robertmf View Post
    Moscow Times is reporting they were detained and allegedly beaten in custody

a handbag was stolen in the hotel and EVERYBODY was questioned. question though is: where some more or differently -questioned- than others? and who and what to believe?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....