Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: International Schools in Moscow

transfering

how can i transfer my child from other country to your school?

Atlantic school Dubrovka

The Atlantic school Duibrovka offers both English and Russian Curriculum www.atlanticschool.ru
    Recognised by Cambridge International as an International Centre

recommendation

I would recommend international atlantic school
    international cambridge education

Quote Originally Posted by Tatiana545 View Post
    "Sad Sam Detski Sad"
    for kids up to 5 years old from all over the world, education in russian, teachers speak both english and russian.

Voznesenskij Per., Anglican Church.

+7 916 676 28 03
    I cannot believe someone would call a creche SAD SAM!

Atlantic School

Quote Originally Posted by sevillevent View Post
    I would recommend international atlantic school
    international cambridge education
    My kids don't go to this school, but the oldest just participated in a really fantastic event the school organized: the first Russian Language Olympiad for foreigners. It was *extremely* well-done. Children from different schools, public and private, all over the city took part.

All the interactions we had with teachers at the school were very positive; they seem like very dedicated educators and nice people. So the school seems like it's definitely an option worth exploring if you're coming to Moscow and looking for a mixed English- and Russian-language education.

fairymum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 4devchata View Post
    My kids don't go to this school, but the oldest just participated in a really fantastic event the school organized: the first Russian Language Olympiad for foreigners. It was *extremely* well-done. Children from different schools, public and private, all over the city took part.

All the interactions we had with teachers at the school were very positive; they seem like very dedicated educators and nice people. So the school seems like it's definitely an option worth exploring if you're coming to Moscow and looking for a mixed English- and Russian-language education.
    my daughter is in Atlantic International School. teachers are very dedicated and experienced. my daughter learnt russian and english in this school. facilities are amazing. management keeps close contact with the parents.parents involved in school activities. full day school. you dont need to pack food. (BIS is up to 3pm.) . school bus. piano, violin, swimming,yoga, painting etc classes.
    i strongly recommend Atlantic International School for the parents who are looking good school for their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by fairymum View Post
    my daughter is in Atlantic International School. teachers are very dedicated and experienced. my daughter learnt russian and english in this school. facilities are amazing. management keeps close contact with the parents.parents involved in school activities. full day school. you dont need to pack food. (BIS is up to 3pm.) . school bus. piano, violin, swimming,yoga, painting etc classes.
    i strongly recommend Atlantic International School for the parents who are looking good school for their kids.
    Is this school recognised by the Russian Ministry of Education? In case we move to Moscow, I am also searching for a good English/Russian school.

fairymum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by meri View Post
    Is this school recognised by the Russian Ministry of Education? In case we move to Moscow, I am also searching for a good English/Russian school.
    Yes, actually it is the only international school in Moscow which is eligible to provide dual diploma. (russian and cambridge)

Yes, actually it is the only international school in Moscow which is eligible to provide dual diploma. (russian and cambridge)
    That sounds great because the school has to comply with the Russian regulations and I require good English and Russian (as they have been studying Russian and they have a good command of Russian).
    Do they offer third language in the upper classes ?

Foreign languages at international schools and Embassies

Does anybody know international schools, Embassies or Cultural centers in Moscow, that teach foreign languages for free?..

fairymum Guest
    That sounds great because the school has to comply with the Russian regulations and I require good English and Russian (as they have been studying Russian and they have a good command of Russian).
    they told me that there are french, spanish, german and italian lessons. but my daughter is at reception class and in reception they only have russian and english.

Atlantic provides third language classes in the upper years but not in kindergarten. www.atlanticschool.ru

Quote Originally Posted by manbitesdog View Post
    Atlantic provides third language classes in the upper years but not in kindergarten. www.atlanticschool.ru
    Thanks for the info.
    My son is taking Spanish as third language (Russian,English and now Spanish) and it would be a good opportunity for him to continue in the same manner.
    When we have sound plans for Moscow, I would like to contact the school for an appointment. I am confused regarding the choice of the schools.

fairymum Guest
    Thanks for the info.
    My son is taking Spanish as third language (Russian,English and now Spanish) and it would be a good opportunity for him to continue in the same manner.
    When we have sound plans for Moscow, I would like to contact the school for an appointment. I am confused regarding the choice of the schools.
    i understand how u feel. we r about to move from moscow this summer. and i am really confused about the school.we also have 2,5 years old, need to find a good nursery in the new location (atlantic has very good nursery, too).
    as an experienced expat(8 years), i can say that atlantic international school is one of the best international school. if u are planning to move to moscow, i really recommend atlantic. there are 3 branches, so wherever you will be in moscow, there is atlantic international school nearby.
    good luck.

i understand how u feel. we r about to move from moscow this summer. and i am really confused about the school.we also have 2,5 years old, need to find a good nursery in the new location (atlantic has very good nursery, too).
    as an experienced expat(8 years), i can say that atlantic international school is one of the best international school. if u are planning to move to moscow, i really recommend atlantic. there are 3 branches, so wherever you will be in moscow, there is atlantic international school nearby.
    good luck.
    Are you moving to another city in Russia?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast