littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: New here

New here

Hi everyone, I'm so glad I found this forum. I've had a quick peek around and thought I'd better drop a quick introduction, rather than lurk

I've been interested in Russia for quite a while now. I'm an almost 40yr old male from Manchester, totally bewildered by the uk and looking for an escape! I know a move to Russia would be an uphill battle, but in my opinion its would be worth the fight. I'm planning to make my first visit around summertime next year. It won't be a holiday, I will be looking for work. I'm a plumber and electrician, and can also do almost anything!! And I will

So, anyway after a glance at this great forum it seems Ive plenty of threads to read. I'm also learning russian online.

Take a summer Russian course at MGU or something. Living as a broke student is a great way to get the feel of any city.

Good news is this forum has a bunch of people who've made their living-in-Russia dreams come true.

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Hi, welcome to the site......''plumber and electrician'' there's a demand for such work, flats,offices and houses are constantly being built here, with the right connections you could find work here in these field,you would definitely need to know the language, to work with clients or part of a team.
    Other work, you could teach English here , many people have started this way and moved onto other jobs, once you get to know people here then you could find work as a plumber and electrican,even work for yourself ...
    Good luck.....

Hi and welcome!

A good handyman is always in demand.
    "Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly."

Quote Originally Posted by Nearly40 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm so glad I found this forum. I've had a quick peek around and thought I'd better drop a quick introduction, rather than lurk

I've been interested in Russia for quite a while now. I'm an almost 40yr old male from Manchester, totally bewildered by the uk and looking for an escape! I know a move to Russia would be an uphill battle, but in my opinion its would be worth the fight. I'm planning to make my first visit around summertime next year. It won't be a holiday, I will be looking for work. I'm a plumber and electrician, and can also do almost anything!! And I will

So, anyway after a glance at this great forum it seems Ive plenty of threads to read. I'm also learning russian online.
    Why Russia?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!