littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Adoption Lawyers - Part 2

Adoption Lawyers - Part 2

http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread...light=adoption

As a follow on from this thread and a massive thanks to Hans for his advice to explore all options.

Well we did just that, we took it slowly, chatted to the father, he let the little one go on holiday (Schengen Visa etc) and today we got the paperwork for adoption, signed by the father.

Anyway, up yours to all the naysayers and negative people, said in the nicest possible way

Still a few bridges to cross but less now, I have a photographed copy of the paperwork, it is a bit ropey, we will get a decent scanned copy but as my Russian is still pretty much basic/intermediate, if there is someone out there that would like to assist me in understanding the legal side of what this document says I would welcome you help.

Obviously this is not for general circulation.

Many thanks

Alan65

Quote Originally Posted by Alan65 View Post
    http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread...light=adoption

As a follow on from this thread and a massive thanks to Hans for his advice to explore all options.

Well we did just that, we took it slowly, chatted to the father, he let the little one go on holiday (Schengen Visa etc) and today we got the paperwork for adoption, signed by the father.

Anyway, up yours to all the naysayers and negative people, said in the nicest possible way

Still a few bridges to cross but less now, I have a photographed copy of the paperwork, it is a bit ropey, we will get a decent scanned copy but as my Russian is still pretty much basic/intermediate, if there is someone out there that would like to assist me in understanding the legal side of what this document says I would welcome you help.

Obviously this is not for general circulation.

Many thanks

Alan65
    Just read through the above post, what I meant is not for general circulation are the legal papers, not the content of this thread.

But having read through the original thread....well if I expressed my thoughts BFF/Judge would sin bin me again

Hey, I'm just glad this is being sorted out. It looked hopeless for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyFirefly View Post
    Hey, I'm just glad this is being sorted out. It looked hopeless for a while.
    Only to some.

Still need some help with translation on the official documents to ensure they look ok....