littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: TRP Help.

TRP Help.

Hello,

Can anyone suggest a company/organization legitimately offering assistance with TRP/PRP procedures?

Thanks.

rubyrussia is offline Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    There is no quick fix or express lane for trp. Read the threads and buckle up.

What does seeking for Immigration Law Professionals has anything to do with asking for a fast lane?

Save the wiseacre attitude to yourself if you don't have actual advise.

Quote Originally Posted by lenwe View Post
    Hello,

Can anyone suggest a company/organization legitimately offering assistance with TRP/PRP procedures?

Thanks.
    You are better off doing it yourself since you'll have to do most of the medical tests, criminal police report, go to FMS in person, etc. The agency can help organize all your papers but you still will do most of the work yourself so it's a waste of $1000 for basically nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by lenwe View Post
    What does seeking for Immigration Law Professionals has anything to do with asking for a fast lane?
    Because that is almost the only thing you can use that service for.

Save the wiseacre attitude to yourself if you don't have actual advise.
    The advice to do it all yourself is actually not as bad as you think, since you have to do almost all the work intensive stuff in person to get the necessary papers.

Anyone can legally help you meet up at UFMS and stand in the queue.
    The only thing a paid service can help you to is to jump over the queue, and they might also get the application through without you actually have to meet the requirements, but this kind of service does not meet your requirement to be legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Because that is almost the only thing you can use that service for.

The advice to do it all yourself is actually not as bad as you think, since you have to do almost all the work intensive stuff in person to get the necessary papers.

Anyone can legally help you meet up at UFMS and stand in the queue.
    The only thing a paid service can help you to is to jump over the queue, and they might also get the application through without you actually have to meet the requirements, but this kind of service does not meet your requirement to be legal.
    I've specifically asked for a professional because there are so many strange cases which require further investigation of the legislation which the normal procedures like the ones are explained in the threads doesn't cover.

Anyway thanks for the help and for your information my problem was not about collecting the documents; I have collected all the necessary documents myself in two months. That's why I told the lad who replied first to my post about the attitude because not all the problems are just about collecting the documents. Anyhow, I've received legal advice on my specific problem as of today and it's sorted out.

Thanks.

rubyrussia is offline Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Hi Lenwe. I wasn't trying to be snarky with you. You don't seem to understand that ALL of us want the easiest, fastest way to get our documents settled out. If going through a company for a thousand bucks really was easier, we would have done it that way and you would see threads on the issue including recommendations.

If you take me for a rude person, I only wish you luck with FMS. You better work on your etiquette and patience. The experience will not be pleasant. I should say though that my FMS has a reputation for being one of the worser ones. Perhaps you will get lucky?

P.S. The legal advice you've received will most likely be questionable as the procedure, what is expected and demanded varies and should be evident if you take the time to go through the threads and read them. Often times the officers don't even know how to handle certain documents when issues arise.

Quote Originally Posted by rubyrussia View Post
    Hi Lenwe. I wasn't trying to be snarky with you. You don't seem to understand that ALL of us want the easiest, fastest way to get our documents settled out. If going through a company for a thousand bucks really was easier, we would have done it that way and you would see threads on the issue including recommendations.

If you take me for a rude person, I only wish you luck with FMS. You better work on your etiquette and patience. The experience will not be pleasant. I should say though that my FMS has a reputation for being one of the worser ones. Perhaps you will get lucky?

P.S. The legal advice you've received will most likely be questionable as the procedure, what is expected and demanded varies and should be evident if you take the time to go through the threads and read them. Often times the officers don't even know how to handle certain documents when issues arise.
    Mate, I didn't say that you were rude. I was just pointing out the fact that I was only asking advice about a company which someone has used before and has good feedback. I didn't ask if I should use one or not. I only pointed out your assumptious attitude which continues in your recent reply.

Let me tell you why. You are just assuming that I'm the typical western stereotype complaining about the red tape in Russia. For your information, I've been living in Russia for two years and I've been to FMS two times this month. And not all of the people in this forum are coming from West, I've lived in countries which their registration offices would make FMS look and feel like classy Lounge club.

And about your stereotyping of rude FMS officials, in my experience they were not rude at all. There was one case which one of the clerks didn't know how to handle a certain document was stressed about it. I went to the director in the FMS office right away and cleared that problem. The directors are usually highly educated and more nice due to their lesser work load comparing to clerks.

I'm telling this because if someone reads this post which have never went to a FMS office before they should not be stressed about the heavy stereotyping in this particular board of this forum. Experiences may vary.

Hi Lenwe, seems like unfortunately you got a lot of "opinions" here and no actual help. TPR is a stressful process that is not just about gathering the documents yourself. We used the help of www.advokats.ru адвокатское бюро Щеглов и Партнеры. They were very professional/honest and helped in a lot of ways other than gathering documents. IMHO their help was valuable and well worth the money even though I did prepare all the documents well in advance. Their website is very comprehensive and they offer different packages to suit different needs. We worked with Марина Кушнерева and her team, I would not hesitate to recommend her. Hope this helps and good luck