littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: THIS WEEKEND

THIS WEEKEND

Does anybody know a good place to go this weekend?
    Like a club that loves foreign girls and guys, not heavy on face-control. the age group being 20-30
    Maybe has a bit of wealthy people. Quite safe, so that we wont get roofied, of course we wont leave our drinks unattended or something but you know....

Anything else happening this weekend would be cool too
    like a social gathering for foreigner ...
    thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Accord View Post
    Like a club that loves foreign girls and guys, not heavy on face-control. the age group being 20-30
    Maybe has a bit of wealthy people. Quite safe, so that we wont get roofied, of course we wont leave our drinks unattended or something but you know....

thanx

Life is tough pilgrim, it's even tougher if you're stupid

and budget ? ? As I individually worked as a tour guide in St.Petersburg while I was student I had so many problem of face control coz of my clients.

The easiest way to have all pass is : Reserve desk! It's not even damn expensive if you calculate x enjoy + comfort.

Propaganda!!!!! Atleast I love the place

thanx
    So we wont get roofied ...that is a phrase I have not heard for a long time, does it happen a lot in Moscow?

anything else? other than propaganda?
    what do you think of mayak? or denis simachev? rock n roll bar?

When I was in Moskva, Denis Simachev was the place where the elite meat . . .

Rock n Roll nice but too crowded and almost teenage place!
    Denis simachev is cooll, highly recommend there.
    Propaganda , actually I don't like there. Maybe it's coz I have Caucasian looking and each time I having conflict with them. Don't make a mistake as I did before nor you can like there ), Sundays for gays! at Propaganda.
    Solyanka Club also not miss! FM or Viapi also another hot spots.

Rock n roll is good if u actually reserve a table...cos it does get super crowded...but its a fun place.

Gogol is a nice place too..

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimka View Post
    Rock n Roll nice but too crowded and almost teenage place!
    Denis simachev is cooll, highly recommend there.
    Propaganda , actually I don't like there. Maybe it's coz I have Caucasian looking and each time I having conflict with them. Don't make a mistake as I did before nor you can like there ), Sundays for gays! at Propaganda.
    Solyanka Club also not miss! FM or Viapi also another hot spots.
    What about face control

Life is tough pilgrim, it's even tougher if you're stupid

It's lovely Russia, in any where there will be face control soon :P

Rock n Roll - easy push
    Denis SImachev - clothing important
    Propanganda - Better not to have Caucasian looking
    Solyanka - Money talks -trendy set : a half drunk smile+buff perfume+clothing also works
    Viapi - clothing and english speaking
    FM - not problem

okey, last weekend we went out thanx for the help.
    heres what i figured out.

-Rock n roll bar, was kinda lame, its like a rip off of hard rock cafe. theres was lots of people, not really 'teenagers" but yeah. its more like a place for an expat to find an easy, russian one night stand.

-We found this really cool place called Oldich, it was completly different from everything ive seen so far. its like an underground bar(literally and metaphorically), quite hard to get in, but definatly worth it. the decor was amazing and the entire place was america in the 60s theme. the place isnt that big, but should definatly be experienced.

-Simachev(100m from oldich), didnt let us in at first. then we came back with a producer that we met in oldich and everything was great.the decor was great, but the music was so weird. i guess they were having a special dj, but honestly i didnt like it.

-Rock n roll bar, was kinda lame, its like a rip off of hard rock cafe. theres was lots of people, not really 'teenagers" but yeah. its more like a place for an expat to find an easy, russian one night stand.

-We found this really cool place called Oldich, it was completly different from everything ive seen so far. its like an underground bar(literally and metaphorically), quite hard to get in, but definatly worth it. the decor was amazing and the entire place was america in the 60s theme. the place isnt that big, but should definatly be experienced.

-Simachev(100m from oldich), didnt let us in at first. then we came back with a producer that we met in oldich and everything was great.the decor was great, but the music was so weird. i guess they were having a special dj, but honestly i didnt like it.
    explain weird. I have never been out in Moscow but I do like only indie,post punk,alternative stuff and dont want to end up in a club that plays lady gaga and endless hip hop,rap mainstream music. anyone knows such a place?

Lost in moscow is offline Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!
    If I knew, would it be still called lost?

thanx
    http://papas.ru/ big on expats, service is better then in the majority of place, foods f**king awesome, biggest pizza menu in Moscow, cheaper than most places, and most of all, it's safe,
    Last edited by Judge; 27-02-2013 at 13:02.
    I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus.

Cool that you found Oldich, it's one of my favorite places in Moscow.