littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Khabarovsk - Where to Live

Khabarovsk - Where to Live

Looking into moving to Khabarovsk. I don't necessarily want to live in the city. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by 7 Kids View Post
    Looking into moving to Khabarovsk. I don't necessarily want to live in the city. Any recommendations?
    I haven't lived there but i've visited and have to say it's a very pleasant city.
    I don't think you'll have any issues living in the center. It's clean and rather well looked after. There are a few 'sights' and a very nice embankment on the Amur river for walks and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobbynumbnuts View Post
    I haven't lived there but i've visited and have to say it's a very pleasant city.
    I don't think you'll have any issues living in the center. It's clean and rather well looked after. There are a few 'sights' and a very nice embankment on the Amur river for walks and stuff.
    By 'sights' do you mean the ..ahem.. people|люди passed out on the wood sidewalks

with Nobby. Nice place, if you don't want "cultural".

Once 'outside' of Kharbarovsk, there isn't much there ... maybe a few PRC scouts ...

Still in PA

Life is tough pilgrim, it's even tougher if you're stupid

Quote Originally Posted by robertmf View Post
    By 'sights' do you mean the ..ahem.. people|люди passed out on the wood sidewalks ................
    I dare say there are a few Пьяницы in Khabarovsk but i was thinking more along the lines of 'lumpy jumpers'

Seriously though, the center has a few attractive, public buildings and onion domed churches, if that kind of thing floats yer boat.