littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Gluten free

Gluten free

Anyone know of any good places to buy bread? I went to the shop - put sebya? By Novoslobodskaya yesterday and they were closed till Nov 1 and moving to a new location.
    I know Aliya Parusa has Spanish biscuits and most shops have Italian brand gluten free pasta but bread is hard to find. Oh and Globus Gourmet has great gluten free cereal - a few choices. Pricey but gluten free. I like the puffed oats.
    Fat Andy - you mentioned a place at Cherkizovskaya once - are they still there and do they sell bread?

question was asked before and answered

Quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle View Post
    Anyone know of any good places to buy bread? I went to the shop - put sebya? By Novoslobodskaya yesterday and they were closed till Nov 1 and moving to a new location.
    I know Aliya Parusa has Spanish biscuits and most shops have Italian brand gluten free pasta but bread is hard to find. Oh and Globus Gourmet has great gluten free cereal - a few choices. Pricey but gluten free. I like the puffed oats.
    Fat Andy - you mentioned a place at Cherkizovskaya once - are they still there and do they sell bread?

check out the link and ll the answers.

http://expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=42296
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Benedict.....I have seen that thread and posted on it.....it does not answer my question though.
    My question is where to buy bread. Is it possible to find gluten free bread in a shop? The only place I knew is now temporarily closed.
    I also wanted to find out from another poster, if the place he mentioned sells bread and if it is still open.

ok, here we are

Benedict.....I have seen that thread and posted on it.....it does not answer my question though.
    My question is where to buy bread. Is it possible to find gluten free bread in a shop? The only place I knew is now temporarily closed.
    I also wanted to find out from another poster, if the place he mentioned sells bread and if it is still open.

http://www.prodap.ru/katalog/katalog...novye-produkty

all the information is there. the site is in russian language but i have google chrome browser, it translates into english. hope you will find what you need and want.
    If you have a Metro card, they have always some products available.BUT not all metro markets have the same assortment. Leningradskaya is the biggest and best one. If you are near a REAL also have a look, since Real is Metro without a card.

Benedict I can read the posts.... I am looking for an actual shop and will use one of the online services as a last resort..... Hence my post asking about shops that carry bread.
    About Metro, thanks I did not know that but do not have a metro card. If they have a good assortment of gluten free products I may consider joining.

well i make it even easier for you

Benedict I can read the posts.... I am looking for an actual shop and will use one of the online services as a last resort..... Hence my post asking about shops that carry bread.
    About Metro, thanks I did not know that but do not have a metro card. If they have a good assortment of gluten free products I may consider joining.

http://www.prodap.ru/contacts

here is the link to the store. you click on -contacts- and you get the address for the store or internet delivery. that was my idea why i posted the link. hope that will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

http://www.prodap.ru/contacts

here is the link to the store. you click on -contacts- and you get the address for the store or internet delivery. that was my idea why i posted the link. hope that will help.
    Thanks - thought it was just Internet