littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Hi dear guests of Russia

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    28
    Thanked: 0

    Hi dear guests of Russia

    Hi there.
    I am 28-y.o. russian guy, looking here for new english-speaking friends.
    I live in Moscow for twelve years, very familiar to our capital and always welcome to newcomers to meet you with our great city and Motherland

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Telford
    Posts
    15,168
    Thanked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by scvartch View Post
    Hi there.
    I am 28-y.o. russian guy, looking here for new english-speaking friends.
    I live in Moscow for twelve years, very familiar to our capital and always welcome to newcomers to meet you with our great city and Motherland
    Welcome to expat.ru What are you doing for work

    The [Calendar] of events will help you to meet people - expat & Russian..

    Does "scvartch" mean anything




    Life is tough pilgrim, it's even tougher if you're stupid


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    28
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by robertmf View Post
    Welcome to expat.ru What are you doing for work

    The [Calendar] of events will help you to meet people - expat & Russian..

    Does "scvartch" mean anything


    I'm software tester in big russian SW engeneering company.. IT-guy
    "Scvartch" means nothing, just unique nickname

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,053
    Thanked: 0
    Hi bro.

    Have fun with all the expats.

    Don*t get them too drunk tho, they become helpless like children.

    You don*t want extra pain in the ass
    *The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.*
    ― Abraham Lincoln

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    28
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirl View Post
    Hi bro.

    Have fun with all the expats.

    Don*t get them too drunk tho, they become helpless like children.

    You don*t want extra pain in the ass
    Its okay, i have strong russian immunity to C2H5OH and always take care to anybody i drink with

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    144
    Thanked: 0
    Oh yeah Russians really know how to handle their drinking specially Russian girls.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_053a-aPMI"]Drunk Russian girls - YouTube[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnYbG06r5UQ"]Drunk Russian Girl - Epic Fail - YouTube[/ame]


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWFaTDEA_ZI"]Drunk Russian girls in Moscow - YouTube[/ame]


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eboK0afYQwc&feature=related"]Poén részeg orosz nő - drunk russian woman - YouTube[/ame]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    28
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterball View Post
    Oh yeah Russians really know how to handle their drinking specially Russian girls.
    Thanks for info i never knew before But first we're talking about drunk foreiners who needs special care here in Moscow

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,053
    Thanked: 0
    Don*t listen to him.

    It ain*t true.

    Russian ladies never drink like that, especially in Moscow.

    Dude are you sure you are from Moscow btw ?
    *The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.*
    ― Abraham Lincoln

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    28
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirl View Post
    Don*t listen to him.

    It ain*t true.

    Russian ladies never drink like that, especially in Moscow.

    Dude are you sure you are from Moscow btw ?
    I moved here for Univercity in 2000..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,053
    Thanked: 0
    Well don*t listen to this man anyways.

    He is trying to show the ugly side of things, social deviants and sad people.

    Insulting us Russian women, beautiful , strong, compassionate Russian women.

    Making my country with incredible heritage and centuries of inredible culture look like a p*ece of sh*t.

    Do not listen to this mean man please.

    Let*S show a different picture of our coutry to the foreign guests.

    I will not let anyone speak like that about Russia and Russian women.

    Not while I am alive and breathing.
    *The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.*
    ― Abraham Lincoln

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    28
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirl View Post
    Well don*t listen to this man anyways.

    He is trying to show the ugly side of things, social deviants and sad people.

    Insulting us Russian women, beautiful , strong, compassionate Russian women.

    Making my country with incredible heritage and centuries of inredible culture look like a p*ece of sh*t.

    Do not listen to this mean man please.

    Let*S show a different picture of our coutry to the foreign guests.

    I will not let anyone speak like that about Russia and Russian women.

    Not while I am alive and breathing.
    I don't care about him and his words. I live here and know the truth

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,053
    Thanked: 0
    Good I am proud of you.
    *The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.*
    ― Abraham Lincoln

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    28
    Thanked: 0
    As I can see , here are only russian girls and expat men. Tell me I am wrong

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,053
    Thanked: 0
    No there is cool expat women here too.

    Some married with kids, some not.

    Just a whole bunch of different people.

    I am sure you will enjoy reading this forum .

    It gets crazy, but generally very fun place.
    *The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.*
    ― Abraham Lincoln

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    28
    Thanked: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirl View Post
    No there is cool expat women here too.

    Some married with kids, some not.

    Just a whole bunch of different people.

    I am sure you will enjoy reading this forum .

    It gets crazy, but generally very fun place.
    I'd like to move to offline a talk with an interesing enghlish-speaking girl w/o chidren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •